Has anyone used roots organic soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by namewasdallas, Apr 15, 2009.

1. hey everyone as some may know i have a small space grow, 51x45x30'', Im using 3 14watt cfls, and two 70watt Hps and MH security lamps which work awesome.

I went to my local hydro store today and grabed a bag of roots organic soil, $24 a bag, looked to be better then foxfarms which ive used befor and liked but i figured id try this.

Question: Has anyone had any experience with this type of soil?
    This is what is in the soil, seems to be the best stuff i thought.

truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil. We begin with a base of the highest quality coco fiber/Coir on the plant which is repeatedly washed for an incredibly low EC, and composted for over twenty-four months, and is specially blended with extra long fibers. This soil is amended with only the highest quality organic ingredients including bat guano, premium earth worm castings, fish bone meal, feather meal, green sand, mycorrihzae, glacial rock dust, soybean meal, humic acid, and many more. Already blended with correct proportions of perlite and pumice for excellent drainage and a vigorous root system, Roots Organics potting soil encourages healthier plants and better yields.

I need to transplant them from the cubes i started them in the roots are finaly coming out the bottom.

Also i have 21 that are doing well, I plan on going to taco bell and geting there large plastic cups as don't have enough room for larger pots, or possible coffe cans, they will stay in this for the rest of there flowering lifes. Or i think i may get a 64oz cup from on the run. ( bigest non see threw plastic cup i can think off, will make holes for drainage)

Question: Will this be enough room for a small flowering plant in a scrog method? (hoping for at least 10 females out for 21)

they have been growing under my lights for about 2 weeks and 1 day 24/0 light cycle

Also using advanced nutes, fossil fuel, bat guano, big bud(when flowering) and PH down.

Picture's of the crop,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:smoking: