Has anyone used Pacific Seedbank. Reviews plz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Complete Madness916, Jan 22, 2020.

1. So I am desperately trying to find the strain
    "Flo" Flo Feminized Marijuana Seeds - Pacific Seed Bank
    This is one of websites i found with a reasonably priced fem flo seed, but i know nothing of this seedbank, any reviews would be much appreciated. Thanks lads n ladies.

2. I've been considering them, but there are some major red flags.
    Their breeders don't exist as best I can tell.
    I tried googling some of their listed breeders (Advanced Genetics, Amsterdam Seed Co, Coastal Genetics, DNA Crew, Dutchman Seeds), and could find nothing.
    Those names sound made up, because they are similar to some legit breeder names I've seen.

I've seen suspicions posted in other forums that they just re-package and sell bag seed.

They have some appealing strains (on paper), and I might risk $40 to try 1 of them.
    Or not.

3. I’ve ordered from them twice now and they are great, great communication, customer service, speed in getting order from Day the Order was placed to delivery was 10 day. They also stand behind their seeds and replace if they don’t germinate.

4. Bro there are literally 1000s of strains. As soon as you find a favorite you find another one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chatted with Pacific----they said they ship from Calif. Asked if they take cc bc the website says they do but forum posts say you dont. They confirmed they dont. If they cant update their website...forget em.

6. btw said it takes about 5 weeks to get seeds.....way to long ...double forget them

7. As I've posted in another message, I ordered 2 strains from them.
    Seeds arrived in 4 wks to middle US.
    I planted 2 seeds of each strain.
    All 4 sprouted and are doing fine.

It remains to be seen whether the strains (Yumboldt and DarkSideOfTheMoon) have the claimed properties.
    I know this experiment is likely to fail, but won't worry if it does.