has anyone used HGS bean bank in canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Odin420, Sep 10, 2010.

1. http://www.highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html

has anyone ordered from these people, I was looking at avalanche, black queen and electric haze, how good is this seed bank?, I have not heard of these strains before

this is HGS in canada

2. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Fast shipping and a quality product. I did their Big Blue for years and it's one of my all time faves. I going to place another order when I can figure out what I want.;)

3. thanks, i read a post earlier with something bad about them could be someone else, any others like this bean bank?

4. I just ordered from their it took a while for my payment to get their but I got my beans hvent started them yet got some girls flowering now I got their kush seeds and nl#5 they look good

5. Here's a pic of their CLUSTER BOMB strain grown outdoors. It's over 7 feet tall! And yes that is just ONE plant in the pic:

[​IMG]

6. Attached Files:

7. took a week for them to get my money. then a week for me to get my beans. :D I have always been happy with Highgrade seeds

8. Here's some pics of Highgrade's Purple Diesel.

Attached Files:

9. waiting for some white widow from HGS anyone have grow this ?

10. I have grown WW both from Greenhouse Seeds as well as HGS. HGS's yielded far more than the version GHS was selling and was a better high and taste. I'd never buy anything from Greenhouse Seeds ever again.

11. Don't feed the trolls.

12. We have a war going on lmao

13. #14 AbeFroman, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    If you want the best WW get the Black widow (the original now renamed since the parents left GHS) from Mr. Nice.

Mr. Nice seedbank and research - Strains

It has just recently become available again so get em while you still can because they will sell out.

14. #15 Blutigeroo, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    I grew some of there Blue Widow a few years ago was top notch smoke :smoke:

13 seeds all germinated 7 females . I would use them more often but i dont like sending cash

15. HGS now has 15 seeds per pack with free international delivery all at $50.

16. I'm buying seeds this week from them. They're great about emailing you back with any answers. They totally won me over and it's my first grow and first time buying seeds.

17. WTF I only got 13 beans in my order lol. I guess some one can't count but I would order again for sure

18. They have new prices, free shipping and 15 seeds per pack now.

19. Yeah I just ordered a couple of weeks ago