Has anyone used GROWMOOR soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenFan, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Has anyone used this? I've got myself some soil from this manufacturer and wondering if someone has any experience in using this brand

2. Post a pic of the ingredients label. The kids will tell yah what ur working with

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. I'll take a picture of the bag on both sides tomorrow and see what yous think. Doesn't seem to have any nutrients labelled apart from npk

4. are you planing to feed nutrients? i have used ever soil evin soil sold at a local store called big lots total trash soil it still grew monster plants. but i use heavy nutrients.

5. Whats the best "just water soil"

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. your going to have a list of 100 kinds. have to get some with nutrients in it, but you cant flush it before harvest. but there is such a small amount it may not matter but again it may not grow your plant to the 100% healthy plant you need. hate to say it but miricle grow has time releast nutrient in it.

7. Yes I'll be giving my own nutrients. I'm trying to find a soil with no nutes in. Its harder than it sounds

Where you from? UK, us?

8. us

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

9. I can't help you I'm afraid, someone else might be able to

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't know what the best is but I use kindsoil
    Kindsoil.com . You can get it at kindsoil's site or amazon. I like it. Made everything simple. I used it for a year. I am transistioning to nutes though(Mega Crop and Bud Explosion). I want to expand my knowledge on growing weed and also nutes are cheaper.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is basically all it says about the soil. I do know it's got little blue powfer clumps in so what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

12. it it helps i use pro mix xp. no added nutrients in it. its quality soil all of my friends use this we buy the local homedepot lowes out of stock every year lol.