Has anyone tripped on DMT??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by .HiGhGuY., Jun 13, 2009.

1. #1 .HiGhGuY., Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    Want to hear from people who tripped on DMT...Not talking about the 5-MeO-DMT or any other varieties there might be but... just the Plain DMT...the real shit. supposedly is supposed to be one of the most powerfull hallucinogens Known to man.

I like hallucinogens every once and a while...have never done acid, but done shrooms, salvia. The good thing bout DMT is the Whole trip supposed to last like 1 hour for whole thing from onset to peak to comedown.. so if you have a bad trip you aint stuck that way for 10-12 hours like with shrooms or acid.

Have never came across DMT, but doesn't really matter cuz you can make it using all supplies that can be bought from hardware store/ebay. It comes from the Mimosa hostilis root bark (in nature) which can be ordered off of ebay and other websites. Its supposedly legal to buy and poses for "educational" purposes just can't consume/extract. it can also be synthesized....

anyways...I've read all I can about it.... but wanna hear from anyone who as actually done it.

pics below:
    1st)extracted (yellow - pure)
    2nd)extracted (amber? - purer)
    3rd)synthesized (crystal clear - purest)
    4th)Mimosa hostilis root bark
    5th)Mimosa hostilis roots dug up from brazil

crazy that you can get those crystals from a root

Attached Files:

2. My friend and i have been thinking about doing this for a while but we don't have the supplies to extract the DMT. If you actually do it please post a video and step by step on how you did it. That would be awesome!

3. I've done it a few times. To be honest I wasn't very impressed. It's a crazy experience but I didn't gain much from it other than that. It takes my world over faster and more completely than any other drug but it never really taught me anything, unlike many other substances.

4. yea its nuts. its pretty harmless so do it enough and youl learn alot. even from one "trip". its more of an experience though

5. Eh I feel like it has nothing to teach that I didn't already learn in my other experiences with complete dissociation. Once you get down into that abyss, crazy shit that doesn't make much sense happens. That's about the only lesson there.

Drugs that don't make you dissociate entirely leave you in reality just enough to actually think through problems or concepts while tripping balls so I prefer those, hands-down.

6. Hey, most of the supplies you will most likely already have in your home. I will deffinately post a vid when I do it, won't be for a while though. I thought it would've been hard as $hit to do, but it's actually quite easy. Click Here for the recipe I found....lists all supplies needed and step by step directions.

Like shrooms???? what r ur favs?

7. i know a few people that have tried it but they all did it with the mindset to "trip balls", not really to gain anything from it or walk away more wise

they just said it feels like being transported into another dimension

8. I've done it a fair number of times and it's a strange kind of trip, very different from anything else I've ever done. Personally I don't find the effects really that strong when simply smoked alone, but I've smoked it on both acid and shrooms and that was fucking insane, especially on acid. On acid I actually saw other dimensions and planes of existence, like some people report; on shrooms it was more just cool CEV (tripped in a totally dark room and would randomly flick on a lighter in front of my closed eyes. Those 2 trips lasted about 15 and 7 minutes, respectively.

9. dmt is some awesome shit. i was riding in the carr with a buddy up to the lake and smoked some dmt in the car before i went into a gas station for ciggs. needless to say that was awkward when i kept laughing (i always do it when i smoke that). i extracted it from the bark too, but i had a fan on my naphtha to dry it faster so they were smaller crystals.

10. I thought DMT completely immobilized you.... Maybe im mistaken...

11. thats wats up

12. #12 speedball, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    negative. not for me at least. smoked probly 30mg there in my pipe (a couple pieces of weed stacked on to keep the flame from hitting directly). i could walk just fine, just had fucking crazy euphoria, which i think is why i always laugh.... just feels so damn good, like nothing really exists around you.... i can never feel the seat when i smoke dmt either. i think its more fun in low light conditions though rather than broad daylight though, cause i got more visual distortion at night when i first tried it than in the day.

and idk maybe i should up the dosage, but it never lasts longer than 20 minutes for me... i always feel baseline in about that time. peak hard and fast, like within 10 seconds of smoking i start drifting off haha.

13. my dealer(who also makes DMT for fun) has told me that if you want the most out of the trip, you reall have to smoke a good size dose, and you should be in a dark room by yourself.

i've also watched a lot of Joe Rogans video's on youtube and he goes into great depth on how a DMT trip is a lot like a dream (as DMT is also naturally made in the human pineal gland, and this naturally occuring DMT is thought to be the source of dreams). so a day after taking it, the whole trip becomes sort of hazy, and then after a week or so, one can only remember the parts that the brain involuntarily keeps, much like a dream. mr. rogan goes onto explain that the best way to remember a DMT trip, is to have a video camera going so right when you come back to reality, you can just sit there and document the whole trip, and not forget a piece of it because you have it archived.

the quality also affects the trip, good DMT, the kind used in lab studies, should cause a person to completely disconect with the physical world altogether. DMT is not meant to be a party drug at all

14. 100 mg is the way to go dudes. just get the whole point and either put it on some cig ash in a bowl or get a lagit freebase pipe (recommended). i feel like i would have gotten more out of it if i freebased because they say its the best method

15. No no not at all. I've come to really dislike shrooms actually. My favorite psychedelics are all synthetic. LSD, the DOx family, the MiPTs and DiPTs, etc.

Freebase is definitely the way to go. 2 decent hits and you'll be in other dimensions in no time.

16. Very true, it's really the higher doses that will immobilize you as well. When I smoked it on acid I did ~75mg and I wasn't moving anywhere. On shrooms it was in a dark room with 'Freebird' playing and I smoked a bowl of about 120mg all to myself.

Two of my buddies smoked a 500mg bowl between the two of them and both have said it was far too intense.

17. DMT is fun, and the body high reminds me a lot of shrooms. I am usually halfway coherent. I usually sink into another dimension where it's just me and the pipe.

18. Yeah...there could be other factors too...i can't say from experience, but i'd imagine the more you extract at a time, the bigger more "formed" crystals you will get (like in the pics i posted) where as you if you just extract a gram or two, it will not form as big and nice looking crystals.

:laughing: Joe rogan....can't stand that guy. I've whatched those vids too. the good dmt used in lab studies is probably mostly synthesized like the "crystal clear" big crystal in the pic above, only problem, is to synthesize it, you need to really understand chemistry and probably get your hands on a lot of chemicals that are hard or impossible for the average person to get.

But, the extraction method I found did say, that once you get your final crystals, you can remelt them down, and do a couple of steps over again ( a few times) and every time it will get purer and purer.

I completely agree, that dmt aint a party drug. there are other drugs too, that aren't party drugs, yet, people think they are...good example would be salvia.