Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried Trojan Horse Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tom9191, Apr 20, 2022.

1. I'm trying to get more into edibles, specifically ones I can just order online as I honestly don't trust ones I get from friends.

I'm looking at Trojan Horse right now as they have a crazy good deal but I was curious to know if anyone here used them before... Reviews look good but am always skeptical.

Thanks guys! Appreciate it and I'm excited to start this journey

2. I'm always skeptical about people posting anything about companies that sell weed products online.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Welcome to the City
    Consider making your own. This recipe is stupid easy. Mega powerful and the stone lasts and lasts and.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Can be done with Buds as well. Very predictable as your using the same measured amounts to both make and take it and you'll always know just what to expect.

5 grams will last month people a month using this recipe.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. We see plenty of people crying "I sent them the money but I never got nuffin"
    :)
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Why? Should I worry?

6. Honestly, I've done this before... But I'm so lazy ahaha

7. About Trojan Horse products? I don't know, I've never heard of them but a Trojan Horse is defined as a ruse. But what makes me skeptical is you putting the name out there. Free advertising for your products? Probably not but I'm a curious fellow with a suspicious mind. They're probably legit, order something small and see what happens.

8. Ahhh yeah, I can see why you're suspicious of that. But I'm just curious of the products. That being said, I placed an order. Excited to try the products. As a newbie I assume I shouldn't take 10mg immediately

9. Have you looked up the definition of a “Trojan horse”

10. I learned from @BrassNwood and have never looked back. Can turn a quarter into a weeks worth of edibles for normal folks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. If you've never smoked pot maybe take half but even if you take the whole 10mg it's highly unlikely to completely fuck up your day and it may be a perfect dose. If it's too much it won't be way way too much. For noobs, edibles will last most of the day so make your first time on a day off, especially since you don't know how it's going to effect you. Wait a full two hours before you decide it's not working good enough and it would be better to wait until the next day to start fresh with a larger dose.

12. Website claims less than 0.3% thc.
    Take 100 mg, it shouldn’t do much.

13. Most legitimate posts don't make such an obvious pitch by stating the manufacturer

People with good intentions would ask what brand is recommended and then wait and see if Trojan horse got mentioned (tip, you need a name change, you are advertising that you are a deception)

If you are a rep you should read a sales book

At this point fess up if you are a schil
    If not change up your posting tactics and people will be less suspicious
    Most vendors on cannabis sites are scum so be careful how you come across

You will probably ignore these posts but it is a good opportunity to engage the community and learn

Good luck with your business and you really should rethink the name

14. I would not buy online

Who knows what you will get

Buy from a legit dispensary where everything is lab tested