Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Indica Kid, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone know if you can snort Keif or powdered hash? I know this is probably a dumb question but I thought of it last night when I was stoned and I actually think that'd be pretty sick if you could.

May your girls be hot, your smoke be cool and your high be... high

2. See mods. Do you really think any 18 or older would talk/question about this?

3. It sometimes works (i havent tried, only from what i heard) but it is much less potent and because of that, it is seen as a waste.

4. Says the man who's intro line is "to the bong, batman"

Yes actually, I'm 19. I just have an affinity for asking dumb questions

5. Um, no. Think about what you're asking. LOL.

6. Only if you cooked it in brownies first.

Even then, you'd have to snort a LOT of brownies. :(

7. i did that back in my days , and no effect at all , it was when i was on a snorting kick , and my friend was to and came up with the dumb idea to snort keif

8. brownies rails FTL :(

9. when i was like 16, my 19 year old friend snorted a half gram of kif.. so, it's possible.. just retarded. ha

he sneezed a lot and cried like a bitch, fyi
    ha

10. #10 mattwood1011, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    ive seen this post 3 times, please, i dont care what people say, dont do it, it does NOT make you a badass, sorry

brownies rails FTL :(

haha had me laughing

11. hahaaha thats the dumbest question ive heard in a minute hahaha thanks for that man!

12. No, you cant do that....it would most likely get caught in your nose.

Even if it did get past your nasal cavities by some miracle, it would have to goto your stomach, taking even longer to feel any affect of it.

Eat it, smoke it, DON'T SNORT IT.

13. wow...... just ....

wow

WHY would u want to snort ur keif??????????? WASTE of THC

14. why snort keif?

just snort nugs bro.

15. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahha

16. no, thc isnt water soluble.

It would just sit in your nose burning like fuck.

17. use pixie stix broooo they get u F'ed UP!

18. nah doesent work since thc is heat activated...thus why you smoke it

19. no i got a better idea.... light the pile of kief on FIRE then SNORT IT!!!!!! durrrr common knowledge

20. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHfP0yoxSW0"]YouTube - THC Budder Hot Rails[/ame]