Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried the Strain Green Crack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MCBuZzinDustin, May 28, 2012.

1. How did you like it?

2. Yes sir. If its legit its a great strain! Great buzz and taste and lasts a while smoked/edibles. (with edibles, it gives such an amazing high..)

3. How is it if I convert it over to wax?

4. it's an awesome strain. it's also cool cuz it's pretty easy to recognize. great head high that lasts a good while if grown to perfection

5. It has a really unfortunate name.

6. Amazing Sativa

7. Favorite sativa right under Chemdawg

8. Excellent sativa strain.

I once got some green crack that was so good, I couldn't smoke it. Made me too paranoid. Had to trade it back for some indica :)

9. green crack is heeecticccc man

10. This is entirely up to your skills as a wax maker.

Green Crack is a great sativa dominant strain with strong citrus overtures and a sweet finish. It has a motivational feel and little to no couch lock.

11. Its a nice sativa high, although I perfer trainwreck :smoke:

12. I love green crack! unfortunatley im not in a mmj state but its really one of my top strains definitley.

13. Thanks for all the reply's, Ill probably go pick up an ounce tomorrow.

Im just curious as to how much you guys pay for an ounce of this stuff?

14. It's amazing, I looove it.

15. Indoor is $300 for some bomb GC at the club

$240 for mediocre indoor

Outdoor is cheap, $80-$150 based on quality.

16. Liked it I did

17. Had Platinum Crack once.. (green crack x platinum kush?) and I was fucking ripped out of my mind. Definitely the best bud I've ever smoked haha.

18. Isn't green crack a cross between two strains? Which strains? I forgot.