Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried the Eject-A-Bat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indicaa, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 Indicaa, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    I recently ordered two variations, the grinder-tip 3in and the smooth-tip 2in.

I figure I will use the short one with pre-ground weed at party's and other such social event's. So I do not need to smoke everyone out. I will use the larger one to help grind weed at home and smoke by myself when I have a need to smoke a bit more.

Also opposite. Use the large one at party's where I want to share and don't have weed broken up, and small one for a quick toke.

Both are anodized black aluminum. A wee bit more stealthy.

I ordered from:
    http://smokebetter.com/Better-Bat-Better-Bat.htm

The site seems rather legit and I like that it is more or less US based for faster shipment.

So anyone smoke out of these, or know about this site?

Thanks,
    INDI

2. Against the rules to post links to other online stores.

3. I saw this on a video tour of the stalls last year at the Cannabis Cup. Looked legit, you should definitely enjoy it.

Not quite.

4. #4 Indicaa, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    My bad, fixed.

Unfixed. Jeeze. =P

The site I posted has only 3 types pf products, none of which grass city sells. They are based in different country's even. This site can barely be considered competition.