Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried Mirth Provisions LEGAL mocha espresso?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ogderp, Dec 30, 2017.

1. #1 ogderp, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    I heard about this awhile ago, but never tried it. This company makes like 4 different flavors of infused beverages and the one that caught my eye is the mocha espresso one. I’m considering trying it because I’m in CA and part of our new legalization law is that no cannabis infused products that are sold on the legal market can contain caffeine, so it’s probably going away soon. I was just wondering if it’s worth buying or if it’s a waste of money, and does it actually contain caffeine or is mocha espresso just the flavor of it?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is what the bottle looks like

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. If finances are not a problem I'd try it in a heartbeat. Can I come over to your house?

• Funny Funny x 1