Has Anyone tried CBD vape oils?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by tywoodward, Oct 24, 2019.

1. #1 tywoodward, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2019
    Hi Guys, looking for some information on this! I have only purchased CBD Vape Oils from Edens Gate CBD. Does anyone recommend anyone else and how much mg is recommended for stress? Thanks :)

2. I’m smoking my cbd vape right now. I use naked 100 cbd vape juice. It was only $30 for the 1200 mg bottle. I started using it for stress and anxiety last Friday. So far it seems to work wonders. I’m currently using 150mg a day. Which is extremely high. I would just recommend taking a few hits of what cbd juice you have and see how you feel after a while. If you don’t feel anything just keep using it until you feel relief. The only reason I’m using so much is because I just got out of an abusive relationship and I’m currently a mental mess.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brilliant thanks for the help mate!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi, as for the site you have mentioned I have heard good things about them. They are good. There is also flight ams dot com. They also have some good cbd vape oils. As for the quantity for stress, there really isn't a specific figure. Depending on your tolerance level and on other factors such as whether you have eaten or not, the street recommended amount may be too little or too much for you. My advice for you is to start with the lowest concentration you can safely take. And then increase the concentration/ milligrams gradually until you find something that works for you.

5. CBD cartridges, like most of the products in the cbd industry, vary widely in quality. Many companies use CBD isolate to up the milligrams which is cheating in a way. Beware of companies that cut their products with VG as well, you don't want that in your lungs if you can help it.

Best use a product that's made from pure full-spectrum distillate and a thinning agent that isn't VG or MCT oil, or better yet no thinning agent at all. Tec Temper is a very high quality thinning agent. You'll get the best medicinal results this way.

6. Hi, as for the site you have mentioned I have heard good things about them. They are good. There is also buyvapecartzonline dot com. They also have some good cbd vape Pens. As for the quantity for stress, there really isn't a specific figure. Depending on your tolerance level and on other factors such as whether you have eaten or not, the street recommended amount may be too little or too much for you. My advice for you is to start with the lowest concentration you can safely take. And then increase the concentration/ milligrams gradually until you find something that works for you.

7. The vape industry is full of products that are marketed well but the end products as the person above mentions, will vary in quality.

i would rather make my own eliquid with a full spectrum extract than buy pre made ones from people with varying ethics.

For example i know that many producers in the industry get round the full spectrum extract issue as they use isolate to make the e-liquids by dissolving a i tiny amount of full spectrum crumble into the blend, thus raising the amounts enough to show on a test, so they can claim it's a full spectrum product, in reality it's not a full spectrum product.

8. I recommend no more than 0.5ml each time, and choose the right equipment

9. Vape Militia has firsthand knowledge of every e-liquid on the shelves. Believe In Quality. Sacrifice Nothing. Choose Vape Militia in Houston for the ultimate vape shopping experience.

Resources:- Vape Militia- Houston's Premier CBD & Vape Shop

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. #11 lamywaby, Feb 8, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    hey guys, any advice on buying cbd vape juice would be great

11. #12 Smithlex, Dec 11, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    True agreed