Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone tried Blackberry Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 951960, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Ok, so I was close to getting some Master Kush but my dealer ran out so all he has left is Blackberry Kush (it's very high quality shit) but I was wondering if I should try it. I am getting 7g for 65.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes yes and yessssss!!! By far my fave!!!!! Puts me instantly at ease! And the taste?!? Oh so yummy! Stays on your tongue for a bit... helps my anxiety & insomnia like a charm! Heavy indica- just like momma like!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm almost positive I've had it before and wasn't disappointed. Why WOULDN'T you buy the weed anyway?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. i always wanted some beans of that blackberry pie from ggg, but it was an early release and never dropped again as far as i know..
    but as to your question, i'd be all over it..

5. Yes it's good, gets you stoned

6. Hands down favorite smoke!!! Dreaming of having some now....

7. I get it at my local dispensary.