Has anyone started a plant inside then move outside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by evilaaron999, Jul 6, 2012.

1. so i was thinking of a way to try and make a monster plant but i can't find anything about anyone doing it.. so would you be able to have your plants indoors where you veg them till spring then put them outside? so then it will be HUGE by the time you put it out, and will just grow more? and I'm talking about growing indoors and then transplanting to a huge fucking pot for outside. anyone ever see anything like that? comments and such appreciated.

2. Yes, this is common practice in pretty much any type of gardening.

3. To give you an idea on what i did, i started the plant in Feb, indoor with cfls up until late Spring. I eventually hardened and pushed her outside, shes at 6' - 7' today, would have been bigger if i didnt leave her in small pots for as long as i did.

4. Man that sounds like it will be a nice size. I just never hear about it on fourms and things I've red

5. I have 6 vegetable gardens outside all started by seed inside under a single cfl. It's very common.

6. I've done something similar, although I accidentally let my timer go on 12/12 a bit early and small on the plant, I put mine outside and after a week it already showed a good amount of veg growth.

7. I'm doing that now but not for the same reasons. I started 14 KO Kush seeds end of May. 2 didn't make it & a third one looked real weak so I put her/him in a pot & moved it outside end of June.
    She is behind the others though just on her fourth leafset. I already topped the others after their 5 th set.
    She looks good & we'll see what happens.
    Cheers:D

8. Thanks for the responses i haven't really heard people talk about it..