has anyone smoked opium

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightgreenhay, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Whats it like to smoke cooked opium? Looking to hear from experienced users. Is it similar to a bag of brown in anyway. Ive read to keep it in check no more than once every 4 days.
    whats the deal and what to expect
    i know it can get out of hand easy but is it possible to enjoy in moderation like a technique to being an enjoyable user

2. Erowid Opiates / Opioids Vault

3. ^^^
    /thread.

4. Only once, and it tasted like incense. Like the smell of bangin flower incense in your mouth, real talk. I was sorta too scared to smoke more than 1 bowl cause I was already on almost 80 mg of oxy. But the main thing I remember was that amazing smell + taste.

5. He's looking for info from actual people, I believe.

Erowid's vaults for Opium (as well as morphine, codine) are pretty lacking in info that he'd want.

6. It's a great experience, and I had no urges to do it again. I also have very high self control when it comes to things like that though. Good opium isn't harsh, and it does take a fair amount of heat. If you aren't good at moderation with strong drugs I suggest you stay away. Other than that, have fun!

7. I used to smoke the shit on the regular. Its bomb put some black in a pipe sprinkle some weed+kief on that shit and be in nod land my connect for it is long gone so it sucks but yea its fun

8. Yes its such an amazing feeling, its really similar to weed but it makes you way more chilled and relaxed. Its an opiate in its purest form.

The best way to smoke it is out of a water pipe, with foil. Or mixing it around in a bowl of weed.

Or me and one of my buddys did it this way. We took a decent sized piece of binding off a notebook, twisted it so it was stand up and on the end put some opium, get a plate, set it on the plate. Then cut the bottom of some sport of bottle so you just have a decent size of the top with the cap. Then unscrew the cap a bit. Light the Opium, it'll start to sizzle with smoke and then put them half a bottle over it and wait for it to fill with smoke and take the cap off and you got your hit!