Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone smoked Black Dahlia?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buddahlover, Apr 21, 2009.

1. My friend gave me a gram of some weed called Black Dahlia, I dont have a camera so I can't post pictures though its a frosted super dark purple bud with black leaves and bright orange hairs. I wish I had a camera, Has anyone heard of this strain and know its genetics, I can tell its mostly sativa from the high though it is compact and cone shaped like Kush. I would appreciate any knowledge.

Peace, stay high and happy 420:smoking:

2. Hey man, I had a few grams of that shit a few weeks ago. I never see more than like 3 to 4 grams of it at a time tho. Very Hard to come by. Looked just like you described, only it seemed lightly "frosted" if that makes any sense. Anyways, I was extremely pleased with the high, since I only paid 20 bucks for 2 and a half grams of it, and although you can tell it is a main sativa, i think its a mixed strain, because I could definatly feel the body high of some GOOD indica as well. Im not aware of an strain called black daliha, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exsist. Nonetheless, it is definatly worth the money, especially since its priced so low. Hope this helps man.

3. Thanks man, that was a good hook up you got, my friend who lives in San Bernardino picked up on two ounces the day before 420. I was broke that day though he was generous enough to hook me up with a gram of it. My friend must be lucky to have picked up 2 ounces since its so rare. Well thanks and stay high.

4. i just got a dub sack of this stuff, it was super leafy but verrrry purple, almost black. not really a distinct smell that i could pick out. Very nice high tho, the bus felt like a roller coaster/spaceship, definitely a happy high.

5. That is a beautiful bud. I would love to smoke that, it must be awesome. Enjoy!

6. thats the stuff.

7. that is some amazing nug