Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone smoked at the house of blues in Houston?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheAlbinoSpy, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I'm going soon to see an atmosphere concert there, last time I was there I saw someone lighting up and no one cared, so I'm going to this time and this would be my first time smoking in public at all. any tips on how to do it, I'm bringing joints fyi,

2. just remember that security can (and probably will) throw you out of the show if they see it. Of course, if you're in a huge ass mob of people though, it'll be hard to find you, but i would just smoke before, and maybe close to the end of the show inside, if you must :)

3. Texass? They will Quarentine the venue if you light up in there. You will be on CNN nationwide. Say hello to big bubba for me.

In California, it's absolutley mandatory to smoke weed at concerts.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah I'm planning on smoking before as well, also texas is filled with more potheads than u think trust me. and I'll make sure there is plenty of time in between joints, and finally I plan on being close to the front so it'll be super fucking packed so I don't think it'll be too bad.

5. Yes I know there are a lot of stoners in Texass. It's the authorities I'm talking about. Have fun!