Has anyone seen the MTV show juvies?

Discussion in 'General' started by sullyk, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Pretty intense stuff. Really portrays what being locked up does to kids. I always feel so bad for the ones in their for pot.

2. ya i saw one where the kid was in there because he got in an accident while smoking a blunt... and he drove off.

i know that kid still smokes weed... no doubt.

3. that kid was a moron.

4. Shows so fake. Jail sucks but its not like total hell as they portray. For juvies all they do is whine and whine about how bad it is and "I can't play video games" and bunch of sissy garabe. Also its really unjustiful I watched it once just once and this kid went to a friends house and told his mom and she said yes comes back then next morning and cops are there to arrest him because his mom claimed he was a runaway and told the cops that she knew he was spending a night at friends house and accepted that fact and the cops didn't say anything like "if you accepted the fact he was at a friends house and now trying to put him in prison, what crime has he committed?". Nope they lock him up its so unjustiful and unreal.

5. Ya that show has to be fake, its on mtv for christ sake! And its always the same Judge and same room and setup. "Find out when happens when jonny fails his "Marijuana" test. And then it shows the kid being all sad and depressed.

Love the Ganj :smoking:

6. That kid was retarded, but it said at the end that he failed a drug test like 5 months later or some shit.

7. Yo i knew he was a idiot so i went on mtv.com and watched his followup.

Here's the story, he went to a party was drunk and some guy busted out some coke and he said "that sounds fun, lets do coke wihile on probation" , then he failed 4 more drug tests, then went to jail for 120 days

what a moron

8. Yo remember when he fucking first got into the fucking place:

Secretary: "Do you have any injuries"
    Kid: "Whats that"
    "Do you have any injuries?"
    "Whats an injury"
    "Are you hurt at all?"
    "No"
    "When was the last time you used marijuana"
    "Like a half hour ago"

9. i think the obeese black 8 year old is halarious

10. ya i remember that lol. i think he said a couple of hours...

that kis WAS an idiot, no doubt.

11. that show is SOOO lame. the kids get did stupid shit that everyone has done in their life... they just got caught--who cares... makes me kinda pissed i'm not underage so i could get off that easy with dumb shit if I got caught. the kids act like they're so tough & it's incredibly dumb.

12. That show is about as reliable as Cops.
    If you catch my airflow.

13. It's not intense lol,thier in there for a few days it's good for them try being in thier for 6 months or more.

14. from what they show on mtv....that shit is like a fuckin vacation lol...so either mtv isnt showing the full extent of b.s that goes on.....or....they have the easiest juvie ever!