1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen the film Grass?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrettWreck, Nov 3, 2003.

1. This may have been posted before, but I was in Blockbuster the other day in the special interest section and saw a film called Grass. Of course I was instantly interested so i rented it. I'd have to say it's probably the best film I've ever seen. Not just because of the topic, but because of how educational it was. It created a timeline starting in the 1920's of marijuana in our society. It goes through how it first became illegal, then how it was nearly legalized, and the guy who kept pushing for the criminalization of marijuana. It's extremely informative, and funny as fuck. It's a win-win movie. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest it.
  2. yeah i've got it in my collection, great film.......especially when high......lol.......it's like showing you the feelings of the local townsfolk around about woodstock.......and how they weren't bothered by the hippies, and were helping get food to the mass crowds, because some were starving...........Peace out.......Sid
  3. What a great movie. I love it.

Grasscity Deals Near You