Has anyone seen the "Ancient Aliens" History Channel series?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TooLegit2Quit, May 25, 2011.

1. I recently started watching it on Netflix and WOW it enlightened me very much.
    Basically it states that there is no way our ancestors could have created some of the most important technological advances in civilized history, such as the great pyramid of Giza. So we are set to believe that we had extra terrestrial help. I mean like, I always believed that aliens exist because common now, the universe it FUCKING HUGE, and I could have sworn I've seen a UFO before a couple years ago. This movie really opened my eyes, and recommend you all watch it.

2. Yeah ive seen it man, one of those documentaries which makes your mind up instantly ;) goooood stuff

3. Fuck yeah, I've seen it. It's a great show to watch blazed.

Although.. I don't think you should take it very seriously. They basically take any mysterious or undocumented historical event and chop it down to aliens coming to Earth. It gets old after a few episodes though..

Plus, the credibility of some of the people that they interview on there is totally janky. I always lol when that one dude with the wild hair and spray tan comes on.

4. Yeah it does get a little broad after a couple episodes.
    I'm still trippin on how even with our technolOgy today, it would be nearly impossible to build a pyramid similar to the one of Giza.. Fucking mindfucked.

5. i love that show.

a lot of the shit i dont believe but some of it really makes you wonder.

6. Yeah that's for sure. Khufu was a lucky sonofabitch. They think it took around 20 years to build, that's some hard work to put into someone's tomb.

7. I've been in to the subject ever since I read "Chariots of the Gods" in high school. In my opinion the biggest piece of evidence that Aliens may have had a hand in ancient architecture is the city of "Puma Punku"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ndvGrqscuY]YouTube - ‪Ancient Aliens of Puma Punku‬‏[/ame]

I just don't see how its possible for a civilization without written language to build something like this. Much less how they got these huge stones to this area when they had to of come from hundreds of miles away.

8. Yea, that show blows my mind everytime I watch it... I always liked the guy with the crazy hair though haha.

9. The narrarator says "and if so..." way to much. Id rather research this on my own. They will only show so much on TV

10. What convinced me is the fact they had more knowledge of our solar system than we did 150 years ago. Plus how it would pretty much be impossible to recreate the pyramids with modern technology.

Even before this show I always thought "what if the 'angels' in the bible were really aliens?"

11. Same here. 100%.

12. After I saw the series, I came up with my own theory..
    Now I believe that WAY back in the days, humans were MORE advanced.. A LOT more than what we are now. But we destroyed ourselves and the pyramids and all the unexplainable mysteries are what were left over. And since I am religious, I believe God gave humans another chance so he then created us and the Bible to keep ourselves from making the same mistake.