Has anyone seen or used a nail like this?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Neurown, Apr 24, 2016.

1. hello everyone first post on this account, I used to have one and was a pretty active member but that was back in like 2008 I think, Anyways I thought this would be the right place to ask this but mods feel free to move it if not.

just picked up a new bubbler and it had an option to throw in a nail and male to male adapter for an extra $20 sounded like a great deal to me because I really just needed the adapter for another piece I have but I've just never seen or used a nail like this I guess its sort of like a titanium version of a castle nail would be the closest I could compare it too. It seems like it should screw apart because the parts can rotate but I cant get it apart so I cant really imagine it would be that easy to clean, for $20 with an adapter I needed I guess I cant really complain seems like a good concept though I bet it will work really good or gum up and get clogged.
    [​IMG]

2. Its a knock off of the Dab Essentials nail, they were big a few years ago but havent seen much from them lately.

They arent screwed together, they're pressed together so you wont be able to separate them. I've seen them come loose after a lot of use though

• Like Like x 1
  3. its called a pan works fine just clean it as it clogs up

4. interesting so they work alright? sorry I'm pretty new to concentrates still the only other nail I've ever owned was just a glass nail and dome, that's what I was thinking about them being pressed together still seems like a pretty airtight piece I'm stoked to try it out just waiting on some butane

5. they work fine

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've wasted so much oil with those dab essential type nails, lol.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  7. always wondered about those, my lhs that i work at's got'em, thought about bringing one home to try, bringin home a banger, rig pics incoming in its own post later, check it out!

8. Mines screwed together, this may be in a different ballpark if you were talking 'clones' of that particular nail. But I think it's the same style
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

9. I have one just like this. I like it, but I'd rather have a castle nail. it seems to burn longer due to the fact that it isn't going to fall through the holes right away. nail works fine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The last couple weeks ive been rolling my dabs into hotdog shaped pieces and just slowly touching it on so it doesn't puddle and drip through.