Has anyone seen a plant naturally top itself?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chronicxxx, Feb 10, 2015.

1. My plant naturally topped itself on 2 side branches. The only ones that did it were directly across from each other. Here's the pics let me know anything you know about it or if your have a cool mutation post it up!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423573023.962708.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423573034.747045.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423573051.348564.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423573063.433295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes it happens sometimes  :)

3. I had a sativa that did it as well

4. my roses along the back fence did this last year after i lstd them. my new top just stopped one day. i thought my dog chewed on it or something. Upon closer examination i found the plant working in my favor. just slowed down while it was splitting. hoping to see more of this out of it this year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have them a bit....sometimes i make a cut and go from hps to cfl to mh back to hps....they flip out

I think it a hormone or competition or something....when 2 nodes or something happens to the main node and the others catch...it just supercrops its self

Attached Files:

6. My sativa's tend to do that if my nutreants are to strong.

7. Plants are weird man. I have at the moment two plants that grew from one seed. Two separate stems, two totally separate flowering beginnings. It's nuts!

It's a smaller plant, mini nugs. Prob just gonna use it for hash, but the main plant is about half thru flowering and the other just began. Very weird, but that's nature man.

Just be glad she topped herself. Saves you doing it. Give her some nice nutes to say thank you :p

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1353063-mars-1200w-auto-grow-silver-haze-white-lsd.html

8. Used to run a cut of deathstar that did this everytime. Would grow its stalk and split. Pretty cool.

Currently, I have a Chernobyl growing calyx's off the top of a leaf in the little gap were all the leafs meet in the back. Will get a pick this evening at lights on.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app