Has Anyone Read This?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by NORRIN RADD, Aug 15, 2013.

1. #1 NORRIN RADD, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
  2. No I haven't. Subtle changes that improve a species staying with them over time? Thats a very cut and dry thing to refute though. Interesting.

3. #3 NORRIN RADD, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback even though you haven't read it. It's more or less refuting Dawkins' misotheistic views and how he twists the meanings of words to fulfill his own agenda [at least this is what I have gathered from reviews & info. about the book]. I have found a video on YT that summarizes the book but I only watched part of it seeing as I don't want to ruin the adventure of the book.
    IMO Richard Dawkins is a hate mongering, evangelistic extremist for his religion of scientism.

4. Sounds like you don't even have to read the book.

But it sounds like if you do, you'd probably really enjoy it.

5. #5 NORRIN RADD, Aug 16, 2013
    :bongin: Word son. I've read some stuff about evolution [don't believe in it but like to expand my knowledge on such subjects] like Hen's Teeth and Horse's Toes by Stephen Jay Gould and credible information from the internet but I want to hear what a learned Christian Scientist has to say on the subject. I'm hyped I found it, can't wait to actually cop it. :bongin:

6. IMO, if you want to read about science, then read a book by a straight scientist.

7. #7 NORRIN RADD, Aug 16, 2013
    He is a scientist, a scientist that believes in God. To me studying science without God is like skateboarding without the 7 ply, without that there's no foundation where all things come together to function in unison. That's just my opinion though.