Has anyone noticed?..Harder drugs?

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Sep 26, 2007.

1. see like that makes sense and all.and your justified in your reasoning,But i've just noticed that theres not alot of stories about weed binges anymore naimean?
    and who am i to jude whats acceptablel to me? uhh i think i'm me.

2. Marijuana is not a gateway drug more than mothersmilk lead to bourbon. If you're fucking weak and get into hard drugs then good luck.

Your choice, your destinity, just don't blame the weed. Put the blame where it belongs, yourself. I'm so tired of shitheads trying to blame anything but themselves for whatever shit they get into.

Trust me, you make your own life. If you don't believe that, go suck that pipe some more. It will make you feel better in the short term, but it will not make anything for you in the long term.

Argh.

3. Fixed your post for you.

4. dude.... one word SALVIA

5. Also, one of the reasons that it may be a gateway drug, is because of the culture and the people you meet because of it. Being a habitual toker brings you closer to the other drugs and their dealers

6. The only reason it bothers me is because if someone comes into these forums they'll see all the posts about ppl using coke and shrooms and *gasp* heroin, and that is a poor reflection upon the stoner community.

Making topics about doing heroin makes grasscity look bad to the casual observor. Most individuals don't give a damn about weed, but almost everybody sees narcotics as a problem taht needs addressed.

I'm meerly concerned about perception. I know we shouldn't care what others think, but this is real life where perception means everything (even if it shouldnt) and in order to manipulate the system to come out on top you need to care what others think.

Think about it, the govt, someone doing a news story, ANYONE against weed can look at this site and use it as proof that weed is a "gateway" drug. And the fact that it may be a gateway drugs is one of the major excuses Govt uses to keep it illegal.

Don't get me wrong, just as the OP stated, I don't care what you guys do. Fact of the matter is however, that it does make us all look bad.

7. dude u have only been around since june how could you say of recently lol.

8. I agree 100%

9. Experimenting with caffine got me started...

10. QFT!!

11. i've been a viewer for about a year before i signed up. Didn't think i was going to ever want to post on it.

12. I think he meant.. IF you have a weak personality, and THEN you get into harder drugs, then good luck.. Fairly sure he wasn't implying that people are weak for trying harder drugs- Just warning people who are weak.

13. shit i wanted to do acid before i ever smoked any tweeds

14. Obviously it's because weed opens up your perception and the way you think about things. I would have never dreamed about doing LSD or magic 'shrooms', until I tried pot.. After erowid(ing) certain drugs when I'm stoned and seeing that they're not as harmful as the media and the government makes them out to be... Also, seeing older friends of mine do them in mass amounts I figured it would be safe to take 1/5th the amount that they were for my first time. Needless to say, I thank marijuana for opening up new doors of reality and perception. I hope it can influence others as much as it did to me. :cool:

15. yes marijuana led me to doing harder drugs.

16. I was doing amphetamines and opiates at age 14 as much as i was smoking weed, it was because it was all, always around me and even then i had a bad stigma against psychedelics. Now since i started doing Acid, Shrooms and Mescaline, i see drugs are not the problem... rather the user.

17. Or could it have been your open state of consciousness?

18. Yeah, If I had never smoked in my life, I would never have even though about doing shrooms or blow or acid. Probly just would drink alot (which I do anyway).