Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone noticed changes in their speech?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingMo, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Exact same thing happens to me, but I'm sure this is just the result of experimenting with psychs.

I have noticed that when I am super high, like beligerantly high, like the type of high I should be nowhere except in nature and my own home, I do tend to stutter and become really nervous when I speak.

2. :smoke:

3. I wonder why the moderators moved this here? You would have thought they would know that these effects could be acculmulative and therefore would effect seasoned tokers more. Thinking back I don't remember any speech changes when I first started smoking weed.