Has anyone here heard of Marijuana Man?

Discussion in 'General' started by MDpothead, Aug 20, 2009.

1. nope never heard of him :p

2. well check him out he is great

3. Of course I've heard of marijuana, man.

:rolleyes:

4. Have you heard of the muffin man?

He shot the marijuana man with a glock

5. Hashbean420 is cooler

6. i used to watch his vids all the time. i didnt know he was still on YT

7. that guys so weird

8. Yeah he doesnt put as many up as he used to since he does the live broadcast every night in the great words of him FIRE
    IN THE HOLE

9. Dunno if this is him, but I cracked up when he said "unbelievably stupid journalists, whoever wrote this shit is an idiot". :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgs9dtyqQHc]YouTube - Marijuana Man Covers the Cannabis Coverage[/ame]

Stoned rambling, but he does make some good points and he made me laugh. :confused_2:

10. 2:30-2:36

Who's that and what are they doing behind there...?

11. Nope thats not the one im talking about

12. Yeah I use to watch him on pot-tv.com , like 8 years ago . He had this one video where he was tripping on acid and smoking dmt .

13. no fuckin way. Steve is the man. Hashbean can rip like a god, but hes so boring.. i used to watch him all the time about two years ago. when he got banned from youtube i kind of lost interest.

14. I love watching steve i would love to smoke with him sometime

15. But thats the great thing about Marijuana It can bring alot of different people together as one

16. He doesn't have to work. If I'm not mistaken he won some huge lawsuit. Who wouldn't smoke all day, especially since hes older.:smoking:

17. Hell yeah and that is what happen