Has anyone here ever been shot?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Oct 15, 2007.

1. With what were you shot with and how does it even feel? What goes through your mind after you have been shot?

2. Fortunately I haven't. I've been held up at gun point a couple times, though. I can tell you it's not a pleasant experience. 2 good friends of mine were shot and killed last year :(

3. hurts like hell, got hit in the leg with a .22, i could feel it bouncing through my leg. its like a burning sensating that lasts for days. i was thinking get as low as possible and empty my clip.

4. story if you don't mind?

5. walkin back to tha trap house after gettin a qp of some fire ass mids lit my last cig. crossed the street herd some shots and thre rest i already said.

6. Well I'm kinda risking it every day, I'm always carrying around these guns **points to biceps**

7. were im from that just doesnt do any more, especially when last week in the papers there looking for 4 kids ranging fron 9 to 13 for armed robbories.

8. I know what you mean man... I'm out in the burbs and I don't take it for granted at all. It is dangerous shit living in the inner cities nowadays.

9. Luckly havent been shot.

Been shot at 3 times.

Shit makes ya thank.

Being shot is a real warm burning feeling, Aient good.

Ive been stabbed and shit aien fun either.

10. My hip was grazed by a .22, didn't hardly feel it, just scared the shit out of me. Still have the scar, it was like I got burned. I was mistaken for a rabbit. :eek:

11. When I was like 15 me and my friend stepped out of his car and walked to his house. As we opened the door we heard several "bang" noises. We thought it was fireworks.

His parents came in later all hysterical. Someone shot out most of his windows. We're still not sure why...

12. I've always understood that a bullet from a .22 wouldn't go into your body unless you were a couple yards away. A friend of mine got shot by a .22 from about thirty feet and he related it to the most painful BB gun ever.

13. been shottin guns since i was 9 and a .22 out a pistol can be deadly about 3+ city blocks away, ive seen it with my own eyes. and out of a rifle a little less than 1 1/2 miles.

14. I took an AK47 round to my right knee in Iraq. At first it doesnt hurt much, warm and about like a bee sting. At first I didnt relize what had happened, we were in a firefight, and my leg started feeling hot, and my knee gave out. Next thing I know my SGT. was calling for a medic and screaming I was hit. At first I was like im fine im fine, then my the people in my unit started panicking a little, and shock started to set it. The painful part of a GSW is after the fact, when the Drs. remove it and clean the wound

15. I've been shot AT before. I should stick to the suburbs. Tired of dealing with inner city folk.

A .22LR will kill you. It is not simply a powerful pellet gun, it is a real rimfire that will kill.

16. Iv been shot AT, but not shot.

I have a few friends that have, though, and they described it as this burning feeling.

17. I've never been shot or shot at. One time this dude pulled a gun out on me and some friends at a friend's house. We hadn't seen this dude in like two-three years and he showed up out of nowhere one night. He was all messed up talking about how people now-a-days are bitches and said he had the problem solver and kept grapping at this gun that was under his shirt that was tucked into the front of his pants. The friend's whose house it was told him he needed to leave and he started getting mad and finally pulled it out... It ended up being one of those realistic looking BB guns. My friend popped him one good time in the mouth and then put him in a full nelson/choke hold type hold and dragged him out of the house. One of the craziest nights ever.

18. I've been shot at two times, once was a bit to close of comfort. Fortunately I escaped both times. I have lost several friends to the bullet, though. :(

19. Shot at twice.

Never Hit.

Literally inches away from getting some lead right in the noggin.

Good times mobbing up L.A.

20. I was shot in the back with a .22 rifle, by a carload of youths, while walking down the street to get a 6-pack from the local convenience store. They were just driving down the road, shooting at random pedestrians. I went to the emergency room and found out two other people had been shot by the same gang, but none hit fatally. The slug was cut out from my back, and I went home in pain ( no insurance ). No one was ever caught for it, I didn't see any license or details to give the detectives, so whatever.

At least we have the constitutional right to let assholes arm themselves to the teeth, right?