Has anyone here ever been involved in a court case?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorSpectre, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I just realized that I've never been in one or know anyone who's been in one. I've also never witnessed one, which I think I'm going to do one of these days. Anyway, post your stories I'm really curious!

2. I was once in court and some kid in front of me was being charged with marijuana (and
    probably paraphenalia) possesion and he pleaded guilty and got 1,000's of dollars in fines and I think maybe even jail time. I just thought he was retarded pleading guilty like that for marijuana lol.

3. yea thats shit is beyond boring. that and the people who are employed there treat you like your not a person

4. I've went in and sat in on a couple court cases, my girl is a lawyer so would go with her while she watched.
    I've had a couple different charges against me, have had some court dates but always had the criminal charges dropped or the case dismissed before I went to trial.

And I've called for jury duty twice, both times was just in the jury pool, never got picked to be on an actual jury

5. I feel like I've spent my entire life in and out of courtrooms for one reason or another. It's always a pain in the ass whether you're winning or losing.

6. I can't agree more. Even when you win, they still take like 7-10 percent of your bail for "processing fees"

Even when your trial is dismissed or you are found innocent they still find a way to screw you.

7. Fuck court, ive been 12 times for 3 crimes. They will fuck you, avoid getting caught up at all costs. Its so stressing when your dreading your court date, and when the judge feels like she doesnt have enough information you gotta go do alotta shit and keep coming back. ive always wanted to do something to those horrible people.

8. Back in the day i had some serious shit going down... I managed to pin it all on this one guy. Gave him a bunch of tabs so he didn't even know what the truth was... Only hard part was changing my last name from manson

(Post was for the lolz)

9. No, not a single one of us thousands of members on these Cannabis related forums has Ever been involved in a court case:rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"bp4er"']No, not a single one of us thousands of members on these Cannabis related forums has Ever been involved in a court case:rolleyes:[/quote]

Chill out

11. dui. and some posession charges. court sucks, in every way. it is kinda fun to watch people with bigger cases than you though.

12. #12 themtharhillzzz, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Me and a couple friends blew up a port a potty with a molotov cocktail when we were like 13. My friend got a a felony because he was the one who made the bomb and me and my other friends had to testify. The image of the port-a-potty exploding in a ball of fire is one at that will stick in mymmind for the rest of my life. It was dope as fuck

13. i've gone for possession, shoplifting and a speeding ticket which i'm now on probation for haha

14. Dumb ass neighbors called the cops on my house cause my sister and mom were fighting hella loud.

I wasn't even involved in the fight but right before the cops showed up I shoved my sister cause she was getting in my moms face trying to fight her and just being a lunatic.

Just my luck the cops come and question us and my bitch ass sister tells them I shoved her. (in fucking defense for our mom!) lol. I got a misdemeanor and went to court but it got overruled cause I was a minor and no permanent damage was done.

15. When an american is arrested every 18 seconds for possession of marijuana, you think one out of a couple hundred thousand weed smokers have been busted? Bec. I've gone to court. back in 7th grade.