Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone here created a vape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ars moriendi, Oct 23, 2005.

1. I once bought a Vape, it was exactly like a Vapor Bros, but it was called a Pure. It worked super good, until the heating mechanism burnt through the wood housing and stopped heating up... I was devastated, so I compromised, took the glass from the heat source and put it over a 40W soldering iron, and used it the same way as before, works great! peace

2. Is that your thread?

3. i made this out of a cigar tube... only used it once for some kif and shake i had...

...pretty ghetto, but it got the job done

Attached Files:

4. Nope but I have tried his design and it works well provided you get the correct bottle

I've now moved to almost all lab grade stuff pyrex bowl downstem flask cork top and a pressure based nipple attachment to fill vapor bags

It doesn't have housing tho I'm in favor of small and portable so the other vap the same design except with all metal parts and no 'bong' like water action.

I've got 2 heatguns and 2 systems one glass one metal for travel and a slew of others from the cigar tube ya tried to a glass ginseng vial to a full 500ml flask getting hit with the heatgun built a few vapobro/warez copycats after getting a vaporwarez

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=656368

Check out the homegrown vapes... :)