Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone heard of the strain...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Florida420bud, Nov 17, 2008.

1. raspberry dango? my friend just got an 8th of it, and i told him id never heard of the strain.neither had he

so my question is can anyone tell me if this is a real strain or not? and if it is, have you ever bought it?

2. It sounds like a made up strain to me... but you never know. Pretty sure its not real tho.

3. yah. i think he might of got ripped. some kids will believe anything dealers say. a crazy name doesnt always mean crazy weed haha.

4. he may not have gotten ripped off, if its real good, whats in a name?

5. Probably fake, but there's a LOT of unknown strains created by growers, how do you think all the current ones got famous? Had to start somewhere...

But that name sounds pretty... well... stupid.

Yeah, just because he was told a fake name has nothing to do with getting ripped off, that really pertains to the quality.

6. yah i agree with you all. but its really not that good. it looks like some alright higher grade stuff. the only thing i could think of his dango= diesel x mango. diesel is really popular around here but idk. hes gotten it a few times and its just alright.

7. Lol reminds me of the blue berry myst and strawberry cough ive gotten, aka hydro soaked in tasty puff.

8. Sounds to me like an inexperienced grower with some bag seed and slappin a name on it.

Dango is a chinese (maybe japanese) dumpling or something like that I believe... no idea why someone would slap that name on it haha

9. hahahaha when i tell the kid that hes going to feel like an idiot, but i guess he kind of deserves it for believing and trusting a shady dealer

10. im smoking on some "lilo and stitch"

its killer shit too............... ;)

11. #11 Florida420bud, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
    haha thats a sickk name lol. are you posting in pictures of it?jk ahahha