Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone heard of the strain "chemo"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by midgetsanchez, Jun 8, 2009.

1. So I was thinking about trying a delivery service from NYC. I was offered a couple of strains, particularly haze and something called "chemo", which the guy says is supposedly an "organic medicinal strain". I've never heard of anything like this before, what about you guys? I'm very iffy on trying it.

2. Yes, Chemo is quite a great strain esp. for chronic pain if used medicinal. It's legit.
    [​IMG]

3. yeah its a med strain. i tried it in colorado recently. i have a pic or 2 in my gallery if you want to check it out. if you are looking to soothe pain then it is great but if you are trying to get blown out then dont bother with it. it tastes and looks great but the only way i knew it even did anything to me was bc my back wasnt so sore. good luck!