Has Anyone Heard of or Grown Crinkle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Crinkle, Sep 9, 2008.

1. This strain crinkle has been in my area of ontario since i can remember, its the first weed i actualy heard of that had a name and that ive never seen in hightimes, i think its an ontario made strain right now i have some clones and they call it crinkle because the leaves start to crinkle and curle around the bud it sort of looks like a deformity but the plants are amazingly perfeclty healthy, large calyxed plants that absolutely stink, i was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a chance to smoke, grow or have even heard of it?:confused:

2. as a matter of fact i've had the privledge to smoke some homegrown crinkle in the recent past, and as of 5 days ago am now growing 9 beautiful clones of my own.

3. yea man i got 5 crinkle clones i got them a little too late soo they look kinda like low riders but they calyxs are amazing and huge and the buds are covered in crystal, do you live in ontario cuz i have no idea if its anywhere else around canada, another crazy thing avout it is how the leaves acutaly curl around some of the buds it look crazzy, late harvest tho im thinkin around oct 1, anyways right on its an amazing strain, ill put up some pics when there done you should to, peace man

4. I'm also in Ontario, the guy i got the clones off did a batch indoor and had a 45day flower finish. I saw that the crinkle strain was listed in a past high times recently saying it goes for $180 oz in Ont.

5. #5 comeoriginal740, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
    Something about this thread looks really weird.I May be just trippin tho.I sometimes wonder if there are narcs on this site.

by the way im not accusing im just overly suspicious sometimes and very observative.

6. really I wonder if its the same non commercial crinkle strain because alot of bikers from around here have grown it since the late 80's, that and Twilight and I have one crossed right now, I just know for a fact that the people I get them from dont even look at high times or CC and they know all about those strains so theyre totally non commercial, even tho everyones heard of twilight.... its been an ongoing strain in my town for years ive seen the best and worst of it. and about the narc ting, lo lthats fucked i hope theres no narcs on here i jus joined a couple days ago to talk about the crinkle

7. Theres some kinda Kush that people are growing over at IC and the plants are always mutant and twisted and fucked up looking like they wont grow... but then once they are put into the flowering phase they straighten out for the most part...

Anyone have pics of this "crinkle" ? plant or nug?

8. Yea ill put some up when I get more minutes on my cell phone ... its gay i need to buy a blue tooth until then i have to send my pictures to my email... but yea my clones leaves are all twisted around the bud but thats what the person i got it off would say theyd do, this strain usualy does that allthough only 1 of my 4 has

9. If you put up cell phone pictures please remove the EXIF data before you post them, if your phone has GPS, a quick look at the EXIF data gives you that exact location(longitude, latitude) of where you shot the photo. The police know this, we all should too.