Has anyone heard of "Not Made In China"?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TokeyMcSmokey, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I was in my local headshop today and saw this wonderful glass inline piece and I couldn't see a name on it except "Not Made In China" in a script-like white lettering. I searched for "Not Made In China' glass, but to no avail. I didn't think to actually ask the worker there. >.<

Has anyone heard of this glass company?

2. All I can think of is rusty on etsy but never seen him use that logo

3. I believe that would be Rusty Glass, though I'm not entirely certain.

Edit: looks like somebody ninja'd me any way

4. Righteous! I just looked up Rusty's stuff and the symbol looks similar. I'll have to ask next time I'm in the headshop to be sure though. Thanks a lot guys! :hello:

5. De nada, mi amigo!

6. MCGlassGallery on etsy!:hello:

7. Yeah, he blows glass in Florida so that's probably why you're seeing them at your lhs. I actually saw some too at mine and I was freaked out because I had just been looking at something almost exact on Etsy.

8. MCglassgallary = Rusty glass

9. This guy uses the term "gridded" on alot of his shit.

But is his mis using the term?

I always imagine "gridded" having a shit load of holes, where as his is like only 14?

I mean jesus, the a waffle perc or a showerhead has 20 some=odd points of diffusion. that dont make it a grid.

10. gridded just means the normal diffusion holes have strips of glass fused over them, to increase the bubbles. that can range from 20 or so in a rusty glass inline, to maybe 50 or 60 on a king stemline.

11. ah, thats cool then.

12. Thats awesome that his shits in headshops now

13. His stuff has been in headshops for awhile.

14. I was made in the UK. hope that answers ur Q lol :smoke:

15. I went back recently and it's definitely Rusty's work. If I wasn't in the market for a bong at the moment I'd be buying that piece of his up REAL soon!

16. ya buy his stuff if its in a shop so u dont have to deal with him personally cuz hes a douche! dont bother buying from him on etsy cuz you wont get your stuff shipped out till 14 days after you pay for it! just a FYI for anyone wanting to buy his crap online