Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone had this type of high before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG Tom Nook, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Hello! So just yesterday I was smoking with a few friends, we smoked more than I usually do, and I have no tolerance at all. Well after smoking and once I hit the peak of my high I noticed sounds. Not just that I heard them, but I could create a mental image in my head of the location of things just by listening to them. Did you ever hear of how some blind people can click with their tongue and move around based on the reverberations? Well that is exactly what I was feeling. It was amazing yet strange at the same time. Also, sober friends that were there usually say that I never seem high when I smoke, but that time they could definitely tell I was high. So I was wondering, has anyone had a similar high to this? :)

2. So you have to be high to hear surround sound? Interesting. That tongue thing in blind people thing sounds nutty. They are people not dolphins. :p

3. Watch a 3d sound video (the haircut one is a popular one. Maybe you're talking about this but in real life? I used to be fascinated by the same thing back when I was a kid :p

4. This happened the first time I watched something on a 5.1 surround system. Blew my mind. I wasn't high though.

5. Haha I guess I didn't explain it well enough. I noticed so many sounds that I never paid attention to. I could focus on individual sounds rather than just hearing a mixture of sounds. It seems pretty cool to me. I guess I more or less "felt" the sounds. It was weird but really fun. :hello:

6. Ya well when my kids were 10 they loved animal crossing too mr tom nook. :smoke:

7. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Haha I guess I didn't explain it well enough. I noticed so many sounds that I never paid attention to. I could focus on individual sounds rather than just hearing a mixture of sounds. It seems pretty cool to me. I guess I more or less "felt" the sounds. It was weird but really fun. :hello:[/quote]

Oh...yeah that's normal that's why music sounds better when your blowed out of your mind

8. Lol i dont really even understand wgat your talking about bro,

9. happens to me to bro when im thrown i cant judge distances for shit

10. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Ya well when my kids were 10 they loved animal crossing too mr tom nook. :smoke:[/quote]

Hehe yeah you caught me. Its just such an awesome game man....and 420dopeaf its just kinda hard to explain...I'm hoping to achieve that high again soon and listen to music through my freakin amazing 5.1 surround sound headphones :)

11. sounds like you were high