Has anyone grown northern lights ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmacD, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Was hoping for some tips on growing this strain indoors. Watering schedule ? Is it a heavy eater? What size pot to end veg and start flowering? How much fertilizer? Per day or every 2 days? And when to start fert? Trellising? Any tips you can think of that may be important would be so appreciated :)

2. Unfortunately no. I’d call that a personal favorite strain. I got 2 seeds of it, might pop them next month

3. Thanks for the reply. At what stage did you add the trellising ? Your plants looked great btw... :)

4. #5 HarveyHarvester, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Thank you.
    That's a scrog (screen of green) and it makes it easier to water if I wait as long as possible... I wait until they grow about 3" or so above where i plan to have the screen. after the screen goes up, I have to water/feed using a pump sprayer.

Have you grown before?

5. They can take a lot of nutes and light. *In my experience* they were pretty stocky and i only had 3 plants so i didnt use a trellis

6. I only grew one plant at a time... and it ain't a trellis. lol.

7. Hey thanks! Yes we have grown once before just finished flowering and started the next batch - northern lights . Fingers crossed