has anyone grown hemp before???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hi ive got this hemp plant i know its hemp because its came outta bird seed i can also see that its a female plant now its got them hairs just like my big bud xxl i know hemp is the strain with the lowest THC and what ever it grows wont be good stuff i know that but has anybody actually tried to smoke female hemp flowers do the flowers look like skunk???

2. Really dude???!!! Enjoy the headache!

3. George Washington and most of our nations founding fathers.

4. wonder if you could make bho out of it lol

5. ive grown hemp before but they were all males this is the first female hemp plant ive ever had i suppose i'll never know till i try it, ive got my big bud xxl to look forward to anyways

i'll try anything at least once me

6. hemp is not a strain, its just marijuana that is not cultivated for bud but fibers instead!

7. i wonder why Hemp is illegal if it does nothing to us????

8. Hemp is the MAIN reason cannabis is outlawed.

Hemp threatened too many businesses and they attacked cannabis because it's easier to attack than a legit crop.

9. thats a new one on me i didnt know that

10. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']

i wonder why Hemp is illegal if it does nothing to us????[/quote]

Dumb ass government officials can't tell a difference. Cannabis is illegal but if u don't drink you are looked at as crazy, and cigs are legal.
    Why are those legal but weed not?
    "People have proven to me once again they have total lack of common sense"
    -Rick Simpson

11. Big business, and large pharmeceutical companies keep it illegal. Along with our wonderful new prison-for-proffit system.

12. [quote name='"todderfran"']Big business, and large pharmeceutical companies keep it illegal. Along with our wonderful new prison-for-proffit system.[/quote]

That's the truth. With a government that is for hire to the biggest bidder

13. That is why we need to stop hating on each other, and out grow the Gov.

14. Not that i agree with weed been illegal but i can understand why, weed helps us free our minds make us feel good but the government dont want us to know things they dont want us to feel good, our suffering has always been there gain

i can also see that if i had a room full of cannabis i could quite easierly make enough money to pay all my bills and have a great life money does actually grow on trees them trees are cannabis plants if we all stopped working governments wouldnt get there tax cheque