Has anyone grown from feminized seed from Humboldt seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Be Water, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Hey all! Just wanted to see if anyone has grown out any seeds from Humboldt seed company. Any strain will do as I really want to know how their genetics are in general.

Having said that, I JUUUUUUUUST popped a "Pistachio" seed from Humboldt and wanted to know if anyone else has grown this strain and how it is. Also super curious if anyone has grown the strains "Nutter Budder, "Garlic Budder," "Notorious THC," "Strawberry Cheesecake" or "Hella Jelly" I have seeds of each one of those as well and wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on which one of those to try and crack next to grow along side of the "Pistachio" Thanks!

2. I haven't, but a good friend has. I know he ran Blueberry Muffin, and it was fire. There were others and he had good things to say.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes there a good breeder

4. I understand this and thank you. Have you grown any of their Fem'd seeds?

5. I only grow fem. I have done about 6 strand ,of them over a few years 60 or so plants total . . Zero issues . Only issue i had was from a breeder called dutch passion . Sorry i cant rem if they were 5 star or not . I did so many .