Has anyone got any experience with Hydro Buddy?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by wheelyzz, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Hey guys, good evening.

Does anyone have experience with Hydro Buddy? I was told you could input your various commercial nutes and it could recalculate new formulas for you specifically for weed, providing theres a cannabis database out there somewhere... am i chonged..? ;)(

any help please.

2. No one is answering because I for one have no idea what you're talking about. Is it a book? app? website? hardware? Maybe it's a little weed growing machine??

3. Bread crumbs..? if you wanted to be traced you would be traced. everytime you post a pic up using your own IP address, you dont think thats a massive bread crumb trail to anyone who wants to see exactly what ur up to...  if you dont like being tracked from google, then move over to duckduckgo.

4. I know all this, but this real question is do I care? No, I stay within my limit and I only grow what I use. I'm in a medical state, and I'm all "legal".  This too shall pass, it'll be legal and regulated so then we can become moonshiners of sorts. I don't really want to pay 25-40% taxes on weed.

5. I feed my plants just fine and dont need a computer.

6. ye, it is quite complicated.

7. Alliston

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app