Has anyone from your high school days done "big things"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Oct 8, 2012.

1. yo what school do you go to? im over here at copley

2. A guy I played football with plays college football, and probably might go to the league.

3. Edit: I'm keeping that private. Nevermind.

4. Lol well now i wanna know what u said

5. I played against him in h.s when he was at niles west. his bro was amazing too if the mook woulda finished collage he'd be in the nfl too

6. A kid from my high school, in his senior year, had already made tens of thousands of dollars from the stock market.

7. A guy that I know of from my hometown (his mom and my mom were friends)... ended up getting signed as Fefe Dobson's drummer. I still don't know who that is, but that's amazing considering my hometown.

8. My old high school is the number one football team in' america, with the number one High school recruit for football.

Another is this redhead kid that made it on south park. He had that ginger have souls video. He is pretty popular on youtube aswell. Smoked with him a few times.

I have a few more, when I get home on my computer.

9. That CopperCab kid?? Tell me you're serious lol.

10. Myself, no one yet. Although my principle was friends with ODB(Old Dirty Bastard)

11. I know Joey Bada$$, my little cousin is really good friends with him.

12. A guy I went to school with plays in the whl, probably see the NHL sometime in his future

13. That girl with two heads

14. One of the dudes from The Wanted, yano that shitty boyband, went to my school.

15. My principal was a drill instructor

16. Someone who I went to school with is now a professional footballer (Soccer for you US folks ;) )

17. A kid I went to high school with was on the chargers pre-season roster.

He got cut though.

18. Im listening to him right now haha

19. the mom from that 70's show went too mine

20. [quote name='"Ripbowlz"']the mom from that 70's show went too mine[/quote]

The dirty things I'd do to kitty :smoke: :laughing: