Has anyone from your high school days done "big things"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Oct 8, 2012.

1. There's a handful of them I don't fucking hate yet. Does that count?

2. Thats the best one yet! Awesome.

3. One guy who was a year below me in school was a pretty good musician when we were in school and he was lead singer for a band he put together that released a couple of albums, I don't think they are together anymore but he now writes songs for some other big name band.

4. #44 sandaclaus, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    great thread!!

5. Every time I see someone from high school I havent seen in a while, they tell me what their drug of choice "was" and how they have been out of rehab for x amount of time.

6. no most of them are broke and still living at home, with college degrees that are no use to them because theres no jobs,
    probably half of them have left ireland and gone to australia or canada
    of the ones that are still in ireland probably half of them are on the dole
    a few of us were lucky and have good jobs, myself included but like i said, its just the luck if the draw these days if you get a job and then its luck of the draw again if the company you work for manages not to bust and leave you out of a job again
    there are are people with 7 years of college behind them working in corner shops,
    one guy is playing rugby for ireland, hes probably the biggest success story.

7. I went to high school with the famous rapper DGB . Known for multi platinum album #DookieBlood , featuring the hit single "There's blood in that dookie"

8. Keep checking in here to actually hear of someone very famous. Lol

9. [quote name='"ssblind"']I think there are a few chicks who dont have children yet,does that count?[/quote]

Laugh my ass off

10. i thought this had to be about people you were actually in school with but since people are posting about famous people who went to their schools ill throw mine in!
    bono and the edge from U2 went to my secondary school, obviously it was years before my time there

11. Yea my dad went to high school with the van Halens

12. My old superintendent of my schools son is on the World Series of poker circuit. He graduated a few years ahead of me. Brent Hanks. Kinda a weird dude lol. He wins pretty big tho I think he actually won a bracelet. Won like half a mil. That was this year he won

13. I actually went to high school with two guys that are in the NFL now. One in my class, one in the class right above me. My school had less than 500 students, so it's pretty unusual.

14. A couple girls from my high school where on bang bros before does that count as big things?

15. In my book it does.:rolleyes:

16. Srs though?

17. #57 TheyCallMeOG, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Yeah im serious but they were the dumbest bitches lol. i had one in geometry and she would come in on some unmentionables 24/7 and the other one fingered her self in my zoology class while..

oh and one of the names on bang bros was friskie gypsy lol

18. She's not that hot to be honest.

Strikes me as the one you mentioned to be on "unmentionables".

Am I wrong, right? lol.

19. Norah jones went to my school. the end.

20. I graduated with paul posluszny, linebacker for Jaguars.
    Another chick is a broadway preformer.