Has anyone from your high school days done "big things"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar went to my school.

Val majewski who is a center fielder in the MLB

Alyssa Campanella who was miss USA 2011

2. I think one of the dudes from whitest kids you know went to the hs I went to a few years back. Also Duff whatever (dude with a cake show) graduated from my hs with my exes mom the year I was born (1993)

3. One of my classmates is a pro football player, a few doctors, lawyers, but that's about it

4. Kid that went to my school a while back is defense on the ottawa senators now

5. Miss teen Pennsylvania also went to my high school

6. [quote name='"epiic"']Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar went to my school.

Val majewski who is a center fielder in the MLB

Alyssa Campanella who was miss USA 2011[/quote]

Was he like the loner kid or the nerdy one ?

7. [quote name='"juice76849"']

Was he like the loner kid or the nerdy one ?[/quote]

He was the drama kid that had the lead role in every play.

8. Pretty good ones, but I mean kids from your own high school days, not celebs that went to your school before you got there.

9. Hes the quarterback for the university of Florida. Haha graduated same year as him

10. My older sister's friend's uncle is Ben Rothwell former UFC Champ

11. [quote name='"chris22my"']David hasselhoff went to my high school. So did jeff hornacek a basketball playet. Lyons township[/quote]

Holy shit u went to lt too? What year are you? Btw ive bought unmentionables from jeff hornaceks nephew who currently goes to LT

12. When I say Lauren Alaina went to my school I mean she was a freshman, I was a senior.

13. Since ive been in highschool three people went to Olympic trials all for track. A kid I ran with got a full ride to Ole miss and is currently 4th in the nation for XC and another received a full ride to JMU for football. I just graduated last year so this is all pretty recent.

14. #34 aPersonUponaHill, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
    This girl I met and became good friends with many years ago in middle school and who helped me through from things back then was in the latest Miss America contest, we still talk occasionally. She owns a bar or two in DC now. Ashley Boalch is her name. Im sure of a few of you will look her up and flap it. I don't blame you.

Oh another person who I knew throughout my entire life does some news segments and crap for companies like CSNBC or whatever they are called. She is sorta fugley though, Alex Moe is her name.

Im sure others are doing important things in varying areas of science and tech as I was in classes with and knew most of the highly intelligent people in high school. Most are still relatively young though, so it remains to be seen.

15. Kid a few years older then me used to play NFL....bounced around a few teams, pretty sure he's not currently on one but still looking.

My friends who graduated with me play in a band, and they've opened for some famous people (Ballyhoo, Jimmy Buffet, Shrub) but I would't consider them famous.

This girl who graduated in my high school class is now a Playboy Lingeraie Model, as well as does numerous other types of modeling. Dated my buddy for a minute.

Know numerous college football/basketball players who entered a certain university in 09-10 (lived in my dorm) One of these players is on NFL team and I smoked trees with him :D Smoked way more with the bball players, a McD's HighSchool All American in fact, but he's kinda a scrub lol, nice enough dude though

16. Josh beekman (NFL) went to my high-school a couple years before I got there. My sister dated his cousin.

Also a kid I knew killed (at least) 2 people in 2 different instances... weird to think about.

17. a kid i played baseball with on junior varsity is playing football for rutgers as a redshirt freshmen. kids a fuckin animal, i wouldnt be suprised if he went pro

18. #38 sourApple408, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    my friends older brother plays on the Colorado Rockies, Troy Tulowitzki. He ALMOST got rookie of the year I think when I was a Junior or Senior I forgot.

19. [quote name='"sourApple408"']my friends older brother plays on the Colorado Rockies, Troy Tulowitzki. He got rookie of the year I think when I was a Junior or Senior I forgot.[/quote]

Holy shit! That's awesome!

20. My dad went to school with the black keys, and mark foster from foster the people went to the highschool I attend now.