Has anyone from your high school days done "big things"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Of course big things could have different meaning for everyone. But what made me think this was I just saw a YouTube video of a kid I went to high school with, on the Conan O'Brien show, along with William Shatner. Apparently they won a contest to be on so it's not like they were 'summoned' so to speak, but still I found myself pretty blown away.

What about you all?

2. A kid from my high school still has a YouTube show with over 40,000 regular viewers. I always think of icarly :laughing:

3. I think there are a few chicks who dont have children yet,does that count?

4. [quote name='"ssblind"']I think there are a few chicks who dont have children yet,does that count?[/quote]

Yes, yes it does.

5. My brother fucked Danika Patrick in high school

6. [quote name='"Zeffel"']My brother fucked Danika Patrick in high school[/quote]

Is is name Zeus

7. pics bro, you know the drill.

I believe some people from my high school have competed in the commonwealth games. Also another should hopefully be in the next Olympics for some sailing category.

8. [quote name='"RooksYR"']

pics bro, you know the drill.

[/quote]

Pics of what? It's not like we knew at the time.

9. And a girl swimmer went to Olympic trials and swam in Russia and Europe. Kinda cool

10. David hasselhoff went to my high school. So did jeff hornacek a basketball playet. Lyons township

11. Some girls have done some pretty big things.
    If you know what I mean ;)

12. rashard mendenhall was in my sisters grade at high school, shes a few years older than me

13. A kid I used to chill with is a professional drifter.

14. A guy I played high school football with starts for LSU and is expected to go pro.

15. hmmm.. ive hooked up with a few girls from highschools since then.I guess you could say they all did "big things" haha

16. Apparently Franco Harris went to my HS.

17. [quote name='"Forever Wavy"']Apparently Franco Harris went to my HS.[/quote]

Franco harris? The ***** that mowe my lawn?

18. Lauren Alaina went to same school as me. I still work with her cousin everyday. :)

19. the dudes from Recycled Percussion (not very big, they do shows in Vegas and were on America's got talent) where a grade above me.

i still chill with the brother of the dude who started it, cool shit, but nasty rich haha

20. A teacher of mine dated Hasselhoff in high school, small world