Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Anyone felt this when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aTonOfWeed, Jun 3, 2011.

1. probably the type of weed but has anyone felt this.
    you move to your door to open the door, your mind gets there first then your body, some kind of following shadows? i like it.

2. kind of. thats a good way of explaining it though, i always wanted to say this to people but never knew how to explain.

What I said was "you get there, but its like your life rewinded and you did it twice"

3. i couldnt explain it either till i got high and thought about it. :smoke:

4. Yeah, I get this quite a lot. When I move to do something its like I can already remember doing it but I'm doing it again. It happens a lot when I drink out of a glass aswell.

It may sound weird but one of my favourite things is drinking out of a glass stoned, while watching the liquid pour into my mouth. It's like looking back in time. I feel like I've already drank it all but there's still half of a glass left, love it.

5. lol woah . you all explain it so well

6. More like your brain got out of you and had to always be 4 steps ahead of you.. thats what i used once