Has anyone ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganjafarmer700, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Anyone ever been busted by an undercover cop? Or just busted in general? How did it happen?

2. I got busted by an undercover cop with my friend. We were just walking down the street onto a path when a guy comes outta nowhere. He pulls out a flash light and asks whats in my bag. I had a bong in there, so i said "Nothing". Then he looks in it finds my bong. Yells at my friend for trying to hide his dimebag, constantly. Then puts him in cuffs after he searched him and tells us to sit and calls up two cop cars. Some cop even insulted me for having cancer, after I told him I had had it because of the situation. I spent 3 hours in a room and lost my first bong. Shitty night, I also found out the guy was looking for eggers. So they sent out a undercover cop for that shit? Fuck off....He also told my friend he though I had a serious drug problem...:mad:

3. hit search, type "busted", and prepare to be reading for weeks.

4. Why did you let him search your bag?

5. i got pulled over by an undercover charger cop... i was chilling in mcdonalds parking lot just finishing up my big mac and my friend pulls up with his girlfriend and another kid and they light up a blunt.... they start speeding out so i followed them being the asshole i was..... they turned one way i kept going straight (i was dropping this kid off to his car) and i got pulled over for not signalling leaving mcdonalds.... luckily i had nothing on me and the cop was chill so he just let me go.... funny thing is that he was like "where ya coming from" and i was like "my house" and he was like "oh thats why i saw u in mcdonalds parking lot" and i was like yeah we came from my house ate and im just dropping them off.... he was chill and let me go..... but i saved my friends ass haha i called him right after and he was like wowww

6. one time me and my friends were climbing up this hill next to a road and we see this narc pull over on the street. We were high as shit already so we stashed all of our bud and pieces and hid for like half an our. He was still there so we just dipped up the hill and we didnt get caught lol

7. That's illegal, you can press charges against the officer

8. hah i remember back when i was younger (13-14) i was in china and so me and my friends were just chillin at this spot where always smoked out of homemade bongs and shit cuz no one ever came there, but then this security dude shows up so me and friends were like "shit!" and we ran out the back way of the hideout only to meet another guard who was completely confused and stopped us to ask why we were running (in chinese of course) so we acted like we didnt understand while he asked if he could search my bag, which had close to 15grams in it and he bought our lie so we got away. that was the closest to getting busted ive ever been tho so i guess im pretty lucky:smoke:.

9. Once i had 2lbs. in my back seat in ah booksack and came to ah road block but they didn't stop me...i was ah lil nervous though but i lived in ah college town so the booksack was not suspisous!

10. Back in the day when I was basically addicted to robitussin I would steal some robo from this store called savemart. It was like my 100 and somethin time stealin there and there was this dude in the isle that I was in. I just acted like I was looking for something and waiting for him to leave but he didnt for days. So i just decided to do it hella quick like and just walk away cause i was hella good at stealing robo. And when i was by the door picking up my backpack the dude came up hella quick and grabbed me and i cant really remember what he said right now im pretty high. As he grabbed me he was already taking me to the security place in the back. They arrested me and it sucked and i have never really shoplifted anything since then haha.

11. I once saw a drug deal downtown at the gas station wit this black dude (the one who was buying) who had 2 red rags in his back pocket and 2 red rags coverin his face and head....next thing I know this guys taking the dealer to his car and i see this blood handcuffin and completely bustin the dealer rite there... fool was an undercover far as i kno or there must be some fuckin black market handcuffs bein sold to nigas

12. Bro haven't you heard of the Fourth Amendment?