Has anyone ever

Discussion in 'General' started by GAVMAN, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever shit they pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. LOL yeah! When I was 6 my dad and I were throwing a foam football back and forth on our street. Then I threw it as hard as I could and farted and ended up shitting my pants at the same time!

3. Lol cm me and you should smoke a j an chill

4. hahahaha that is fucking brilliant aww man made me laugh so hard thanks man your awesome

5. Haha no problem dude! I'll never forget that day 😅

6. don't it's what makes you you haha ;)

7. Sure, if you live in Houston.

8. nope fuck that Scotland man

9. #9 CMGarcia55, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    That's too far :/

10. I know it sucks :/ haha owell maybe one day

11. Sure, I want to visit the UK sometime.

12. sweet man bring long johns cause it be cold as fuck haha I'll get the weed and a complementary bottle of buck fast fortified wine and not to mention some of the finest girls glasgow Scotland has to offer

13. Yeah when i was in 10th grade i felt a shit brewing up but i cant shit at school/work/public places so i decided to hold it till i got home. The whole day my stomach was bubbling intensely. The end of the day comes and strangely it went away so i decided to chill with a friend. We chill for a little bit and i just decide to go home. Its about a 20 min walk and the pain comes back. Every step i take the pain got worse and worse. It came to the point where i was dripping sweat and had to stop walking, lean against a tree and clench my asscheeks every minute or so.

I finally get to my house and the fucking door was locked and my phone was dead. I thought of shitting outside but i lived in a very public place. I though to myself "my mom will get here in 20 minutes maybe if i sit down the pain wont be as bad. I had a low stoop and as soon as i went down far enough that my cheeks spread...shit came pouring out. I tried to stop it but i couldnt fight it. I sat in it for about 5 min thinking wtf do i do. I remembered the cellar was unlocked so i got up, held my pants close to my body to prevent shit from falling out and managed to get inside and to the bathroom.

When i got in i took my pants off and a big pile of shit fell on the ground and splattered all over, walls, shower curtain, all that. I sat down to finish shitting and when i got up there was shit all over the toilet seat because it was on my ass cheeks. I then had to clean up by scooping the pile up with a plastic cup thing and cleaned the walls and stuff with didinfectant.

I will never forget that day but holy fuck it makes me laugh so hard when i think about it now

14. Unfortunately I did. When I was younger [6-7], I was standing outside and I thought I had to fart and I pushed out... I actually ended up sharting :/

15. Man, this had to be the worst story ever! Haha sorry you had to go through that!

16. Cool, sounds like a plan.

17. hahaha that is pure class man well done I would have used my hand though

18. I have shit my pants more times since I was 10 years old  than I have got laid. Correlation?

19. In second grade I ate alligator for the first time and it gave me the runs. My bitch teacher though, would not let me go to the bathroom. And she was mean about it! I told her I ate bad alligator and was going to get sick, and she fucking said "Well you should have thought of that before you ate it." I was a vindictive little shit (pun intended) and when I went and sat back down at my desk, I sharted as hard as I could.

Did it forever make me known as that kid who shit himself? Maybe.
    Was it worth it for her speechless, slack-jawed stare? Yes.

20. Never shit my pants but I had a friend shit his pants and tell me about it, while it was happening.