Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever used something other than water in a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Like a hookah, do you think it would add flavor? Given the substance has no fat in it.

2. We have used flavored water before. Changes the taste ever so slightly.

3. Used bong water before.

It's different than regular water.

4. doesn't do anything but dirty your bong up and make it all sticky and gross. Stick to clean, cold, filtered water. Oh and do a search next time by the way...there's only about a billion of these threads on GC....:rolleyes:

5. Gatorade adds nice flavor. I don't know if it made it sticky, since I just used a homemade bong I used a few times. I loved the fruity flavor.

6. i might try this just once ^

7. I used some juice one time and it was harsher than deepthroating a red-hot, curried-dogged donkey dick.

8. I can also vouch for the gatorade it does work good and does taste very good especially with some nice kush

9. [quote name='"unknown toker"']I used some juice one time and it was harsher than deepthroating a red-hot, curried-dogged donkey dick.[/quote]

The fuck

10. Different liquids makes the smoke taste different, experiment.
    People who smoke shisha know this

11. Used some chamomile tea in warm water when I had a cold. Shit was great. :smoke:

Not really a different liquid, but I put some sucret menthol tablets in cold water, nice hit but the chamber got sticky. Bleh

12. Never in my bong.

I've used all kinds of different shit in my bubbler before.

13. Never in my own glass bong but home made gatorade bottles yes
    We have used heaps: gatorade, vodka, milk (only for a couple of cones), cordial (undiluted), V the energy drink, in fact once even forgot to put in water and had nothing. What is really nice is ice cubes and you can flavour them

14. I did oj once, terrible idea.

15. ginger ale :) the smoke just tasted better

16. I imagined patrick saying this because of your avatar :laughing:

I've never used any liquid than water as sugar will gunk up the bong and make it even more gross than it already becomes without cleaning. My friends are convinced that alcohol flavors it more; I say it scrubs some of the THC out of the smoke as alcohols are nonpolar. So fuck that.

What does work though is extracts. Put a few drops of lemon extract in your bong water and it's almost like menthol!

17. Don't use anything with sugar or fat or it will just rip the thc outta the smoke. however, someone's I put mint leaves in my water or use hot water, kinda gives a sauna effect

18. Good experiment to do in home made bongs I guess, but I wouldn't ever in a glass bong.

19. Shushies are the shit

20. Gatorade is the way to go