Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone ever used herbsmix.info ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ebrn01, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone in here ever used that site and completely satisfaction and is it legit ?

2. Completely satisfaction.

3. Yeah I completely satisfactioned all over myself.

4. Oh God, that did it, completely satisfactioned in my pants.

5. I guess I'm not receiving any serious respond maybe its my grammar or spelling (i m sorry english is not my first language) but please I just want to know if it is a legit site.

6. Personally bro, I wouldn't use any sort of site that looks like that. Find yourself a nice dealer and pick up some proper bud.

Good luck, but i'd steer clear of the site.

7. What are you trying to buy there?

Legal bud? Don't smoke that shit, it will kill you. Salvia? There are way better online stores to buy that.

8. yes , I want to try salvia divinorum but I don''t know where to get it or which reliable site to order.

9. local head shop

10. to op- based on the site posted^ i believe it might be illegal in your area

11. ahh crap....... :( ya I checked and it say schedule I substance w/e. if salvia isn't illegal could the Skunk mrk 3 is right ?

12. hey guys, i wanted to order Coco legal powder from that website, but its not looking serious, can u link me any website where its safe and okay?

13. I've looked around and it seems alot of people are being scammed by tthis site.. while others are actually getting their ordrs? any new upadates on this guy? ive recently placed an order and its coming up on the far end of the shipping period i was given.. just curious

14. If you're talking about synthetic weed-don't. First of all, you can't talk about it on this site, and second of all, that shit is awful for you, and can potentially kill you.

15. Yeah synthetic weed is literally one of the worst things to do.
    dont lol.
    But if you want Salvia you could buy it from the grasscity store.