Has anyone ever tried to get a girl at a mmj dispensary?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by briangumble, Apr 11, 2016.

1. There's this girl I like that works at a medical marijuana dispensary that I go to about once or twice a week. I've talked to her a few times before but I don't always see her when I go so I basically have to get lucky and get her as my budtender. The dispensary usually has 4 or more budtenders so I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting her as my budtender when she's doing that, but sometimes they have her working in the back room and I don't see her at all.

I really can't tell if she likes me or if she would be interested or not. She won't initiate conversation if she sees me but when I talk to her she's friendly and enthusiastic, and she giggles a lot when I talk to her. I want to ask her for her number next time I talk to her but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it, and I'm honestly scared to ask her. It would be hard to go back if I end up embarrassing myself.

I have asked girls for their number at their place of employment a couple times before. The first girl was at a clothing store and she didn't give me her number but she was nice about it. The 2nd girl was at a smoke shop and she did give me her number and we went on a few dates but it fizzled after that. But this dispensary situation is different because it's a lot busier, they have a lot more employees, and it's a lot harder to talk to her because like I said earlier I pretty much have to get lucky.

2. Just do it. You'll regret it if you don't.

Worse case scenario, you have a 3 out of 4 chance of not getting her when you're denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  3. There are no rewards if you fail to take the risk.

The worst thing that could happen is that she'll say no.

Ask her if she wants to get some coffee.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. ii mean go for it worse she can do is say no. but keep in mind they hire hot chics for a reason im sure you would be more tempted to buy a bunch of expensive weed off a hot chic budtender than some dude with dreads or w/e

• Like Like x 5
  5. just put your dong on the counter and wiggle your eyebrows op works everytime.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. One of the greatest things for picking up women is value. Women love value. Women love valuable cars, valuable clothes, shoes, whatever the case may be.

Now your sitting here all "Oh man, i go in and im just lucky if i even get to talk to her." but your missing the very valuable point of this scenario and that is that you are speaking to other employees that work with her and in turn, those employees are going to talk to her. Do you see where i am going with this? What if you could generate value through her co-workers to inspire her to talk to you a little more? Be a little more open?

Befriend one of her co-workers. Hell, befriend all of them. When you buy bud, maybe leave them a nug as a tip. Invite one of them over for a smoke session. See whats good. Make friends. Talk. Stick around for a minute after.

I know what you are thinking. "This process is going to be slow and your looking for a fast solution." Well, that is the way she goes dude. You do not wanna put in the effort, how important could this girl really be to you?

Good luck man. Think outside the box.

• Like Like x 6
  7. That's a good idea. I do have a good rapport with some of the other people that work there and I thought about asking them if she was single or not. But they also seem to have a high turnover rate because a lot of the times I go I see new people working there that I never seen before. I actually thought about trying to get a job there because I'm unemployed right now, but they don't pay much and I'm probably going to be able to return to my old job in a couple months. But I guess I could get a job there temporarily until I figure out a more long term career plan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What is a rapport

• Like Like x 1
  9. So how'd it go?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  10. I grantee you she has been asked out by like 50 'patients' already.

11. Why not make it 51?

• Like Like x 3