Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever tried Killa Crip Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastSwag, Jul 19, 2012.

1. #1 EastCoastSwag, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    I heard it really knocks you down for the count. Has anyone else had any experience with this strain of bud?

2. No. Fake strain. Go home.

3. And I heard you a dumbass who believes anything he hears lo0l. Naw im playing but I personally have never heard of it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist, but on the other hand anyone can slap a random name on some green then tell to some kid its unicorn kush or something like that.

4. I don't support gangs.

5. I prefer the bloods bloody sour

6. yeah it made me kill a crip

7. The amount of bullshit people believe makes me cringe inside.

Sorry OP, but whoever told you that played you as a fool, or is equally gullible.

8. honestly unless you know the grower or direct source what the fuck does it matter what it is called op.

Just ask your dealer for his opinion on the smoke and high of the bud.

9. Swing....and a miss

[​IMG]

10. Op I wanna see pics of this weed

11. Unless you're buying from a dispensary, you probably do.

12. Unless you live on the west coast and know plenty of people who grow. There's so many independent growers that aren't involved in the gang world. Hell, the dude who supplies me now is like 65 years old living by himself out in the woods. His only partner is his brother who also lives in bumfuck nowhere.

You can tell when bud has been brought up by the Mexican gangs. Straight brick weed in comparison.

13. photoshopped...

14. How did I know that was going to be the case.

15. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']

How did I know that was going to be the case.[/quote]

Hey just a question,is the weed biz really dominated by gangs in non-medical states? Coming from CA it seems kinda hard to believe

I mean I have some homies here that claim hoods and they sell a bit but I think the independent weed connect is more prevalent here