Has anyone ever toked with a teacher?

Discussion in 'General' started by MochaCub, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Ok so me and my friend got this idea to try and toke with an old teacher from high school and we wanna do it before the end of 2011. He smokes Dutch cigars so we think he already smokes weed. He's a real hard ass and he's a AP history teacher and wrestling coach. He is pretty cool though and were afraid he'll kill us or something If we ask him (he's in his 50s but he's fuckin buff). Has anyone ever smoked with their teacher? If so how did you end up doing it?

2. what? I didn't even know it was possible to smoke hay and wicker chair remains...

3. So because he smokes cigars, you assume he must also smoke weed? Dude, don't attempt this bullshit...you can't afford to get expelled.

4. Nope, I've always wanted to smoke with my art teacher though.

5. [quote name='"fluffykush"']So because he smokes cigars, you assume he must also smoke weed? Dude, don't attempt this bullshit...you can't afford to get expelled.[/quote]

Hes an "old" highschool teacher. They dont have him anymore. Theydont even go to that school. I say go for it. I know a couple teachers in my school that im chill with and tey know i smoke. This one guy always tells me "have a nice day, dont do anything illegal" and i reply "too late".

6. I blazed with the art teacher of my old high schools freshman campus. He looks like a hippie too cuz of the long hair. I was with his niece and she was all "let's go smoke at my uncles" and yeah...

7. i wanna smoke with my old art teacher so bad lol. i see him every now and then and i know where he lives (not to far from my place) he smokes with my old english teacher too and thye are 2 of the coolest teachers ive ever had. when i had art i sat with 3 other people and it was pretty much the "stoner" table. the teacher knew we all smoked and would spend most of the class talking to us when he wasnt giving a lesson. one of these days me and a couple friends are just gunna knock on his door and ask him to toke lol

8. No but we had this substitute teacher in middle school "Mr. Stableford" who would come to class BLIZTED out of his mind every single time. He would have a list of rules he would write on the board everytime and one of them was "Give me candy."

9. Yeah i wouldn't try to smoke with a wrestling coach....it could get physical quick! ;)

10. I smoke with a teacher everyday.... My girl is a home economics teacher at the local high school. She is also smokin hot! :D

11. No but when I was in school they had to know I was stoned I lived 5-10 minutes from the school at the time. So bong toke, joint on the way and then class...

I wish I toked with a teacher I'll wait till my kid goes to school see if his teachers blaze.

12. Your teacher in no way sounds like he will toke with you. My advisor and spanish teacher at my preppy high school is only 29, went to my high school (where everyone parties) and went to Sewanee, which is known as a rich kid party school. I once randomly encountered him at an open mic night where he had himself introduced as "The Pot Smoking Teacher from ******* School." And he's a major hippy. THAT is the kind of teacher you approach to smoke. But only AFTER you graduate, because they take their jobs seriously and don't want yalls tokage to be a liability.

13. Nah, I've smoked with people who happen to be teachers though. I'd love to smoke with my old computers teacher. He always had this ear to ear grin and you could just tell that he was so so fucked up. I wish I had the balls to ask him.

14. My art teacher invited me over once to listen to a snoop dogg cd, i chilled with her and her husband smoked, and ended up going and seeing cheech and chong live with them. lol

15. this is crazy but im always in sewanee. just got done eating at julias actually

16. I've smoked with my preschool teacher a handful of times. She's like 60 and fucking hilarious.

17. Let's see dem pics bruh.

yea lets see them pics bro bro

19. In grade 8 I asked to hide my bowl in my teachers car, and while we were out hiding it we smoked a few bowls.... she was the coolest person ever. in her late 50s and don't give a fuck about anything. best day of my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I went on a fieldtrip in college to a small town and stayed there for a few days. At night a friend and I were looking for a bar and stumbled across one of our teachers rolling a fat J in some darkish alley.
    He saw us and got all deer-in-headlights mode so we asked for a toke. Then another teacher arrived (who had went to get his stash) and all the sudden everybody had their own joint.
    We blazed and had the most interesting stoner-geek chat ever.
    I later discovered that most of my teachers were or had been stoners at some point.

(But who isnt?)