Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea Has anyone ever suffered from CHS? (Help)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Exzyro, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Stop blaming Marijuana for you being ill then lol, Marijuana stops you feeling sick it doesn't make you puke.

2. It’s an open forum bro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Two years ago I grew out a plant that reeked of turpentine. Both myself and my trim help were sneezing our faces off while trimming it. Raised a rash on both our hands and arms.
    Even months later opening a jar of it would start a round of sneezing. Didn't keep us from smoking it but it did have a really wicked sneeze trigger in the blend.
    I'm not in the least allergy sensitive about anything in the environment as a rule but that one sure as fuck did.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Azadiratchtin is the neem oil pesticide.... make sure your cannabis does not have it in it...

how to know if you are allergic to a cannabis sample or strain...

break a bud in half and rub it gently on your inner wrist ( pressure point) and wait up to 15 minutes... if irritation / redness occurs you are allergic... no redness means you are good... just be sure to not rub hard enough to actually cause the irritation to begin with= kind of like Government studies LOL where they cause the problem ( monkeys in gas masks) then blame it all on cannabis

• Like Like x 1
  5. Okay Doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I never would have thought of this deff will be something I’ll be trying, thank you!

• Like Like x 1

7. Please enlighten me when did i say i was a doctor? You're getting pissed at all of us because we don't agree with your statement that weed makes you sick.

What do you want us to say that we agree would that make you happy??

If weed was really making you sick you wouldn't be smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I posted a question not a statement for you to agree or disagree with and I’m not getting pissed I’m happy you keep bumping my post so the helpful members keep coming:)

9. People on cannabis forums can really be overly dismissive of CHS. There are many real cases with real people. Yes, there are still many open questions about causation, and determining when it's really CHS, but not enough research has been done on this complex issue from what I can find. Keep in mind it appears to be extremely rare with possible confounding factors. Also, humans have a natural bias to think we have some condition when we read about the symptoms. Just sharing my thoughts from the little bits of reading I've been able to do.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

Not to make light of your issues but the list of what can cause that is really long.
    Lupus
    Lyme
    Diverticulitis
    Ulcer
    I'm not a doctor I just play one online. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Maybe I worded this whole thing wrong I’m simply trying to figure out if anyone else has had the issue so I can know if that’s what’s going on with me.. lol idk what’s up with all the hostility

12. Ik the list could be endless that’s why I came here to see if my symptoms matched with anyone else or if someone has had similar issues that’s all.

13. I know what will really get everyone heated though.. THIS IS ALL CANNABIS’s FAULT STOP SMOKING WEED EVERYONE WEED IS BAD! jk I really just wanted help and tips from some nice people but that’s not here apparently.

14. Unfortunately we see that attitude from the medical profession all to often especially in red states that don't yet have any sort of medical cannabis program.
    "Ohh you've smoked pot it must be that. "
    We really are a helpful bunch you've just touched a live nerve is all.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. THE LIST
    Granny Storm Crow list
    Here is the most comprehensive work on the herb. It's a list of every possible study, finding, History, Work on the herb that can be found. If your answer is out there it'll be here.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  16. All I did was ask if anyone else has had the issue how did that in anyway trigger anything

17. Thank you very much

• Like Like x 1
  18. We see what we suspect to be govenment shills pushing this subject and when confronted they vanish at the first confrontation.
    Call us paranoid but it's a trend we don't care for so that is the reason for the hostility at first.

Cannabinoid Hyperemesis: A Case Series of 98 Patients
    Here is the mayo clinic study but it is flawed because where did the cannabis come from ??
    Damn sure the Mayo Clinic did NOT supply it so it's street weed with unknown contaminates ?? Everybody supplied their own?
    Flawed study IMO
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sup Exzyro,

CHS is serious shit and shouldn't be fucked wit. There were two recorded deaths of otherwise perfectly healthy people from CHS last year, and one dude died from CHS exacerbating preexisting condition he had (though the medical reports don't disclose what they were).

It almost killed me three years ago. I went from 175lbs to 115lbs in just a few months.

At it's worst, on day 28 without being able to eat, I was ready to die. I just lay there and gave up. Pain became my entire reality. It was like I just lived inside a bubble of pain.

Here's the deal. You can smoke, but your cannabinoid receptors get overworked easily and stop functioning.
    In order to avoid getting to the point where symptoms manifest, you need to know where that point is for you.
    You do that by getting super clean, and then smoking up until the point that symptoms manifest. That's your limit. Smoke less than your limit. Stop immediately if symptoms occur.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Also, if you suck at controlling yourself, as I apparently am, maybe you don't even get to smoke.

I did go a year without any symptoms only smoking twice a month though. Then I got excited and pushed it. I stopped before the vomiting, but the pain lasted three weeks.